996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 11:17 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
great steak in KC. best steak i ever had was at Plaza 3 in KC, Missouri

Old 07-22-2004, 11:18 AM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by KPV
Alright you blonde haired lisping woosies!! ...Bring it on!!

You want a National meet? You got it!! ...It is all gonna go down homee! Kansas City sounds like a nice place for a WAR!!!!
Kansas City... Kansas City !?!?

Are you sure Ken?

I have heard they have some pretty mean Bots Dots in KC!

You may want to reconsiduuur....

Old 07-22-2004, 11:24 AM
CA 996 is infamous around these parts
Love the lowrider

Old 07-22-2004, 11:44 AM
blunt is infamous around these parts
If anyone else wants the same hoppin' action from their 996T, let me know. I can do the same upgrades or more if you'd like to hit the rear bumper and do a 4 wheel lift.

Old 07-22-2004, 12:34 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by blunt
If anyone else wants the same hoppin' action from their 996T, let me know. I can do the same upgrades or more if you'd like to hit the rear bumper and do a 4 wheel lift.
Sil even you know.. we do it for the shows:

Old 07-22-2004, 12:36 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Neil
Sharky your one brick short of a full load.
It's the darn American beer that's doing it to me man. If I was back in London, I'd be alright...

Old 07-22-2004, 12:37 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice trophy Sharky ;-) Oh, and I heard about the flames from my car!!!! Can't wait for pics to share with everyone!! See you tomorrow AM.

later

Old 07-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by vipertestarossa
We need to get a national meet going on to settle this once and for all!!!
The Tail of the Dragon was a blast and we all got along very well
And Sharky you are too funny my West Coast Pal
Thanks man.. we sure do. I can see it now though: the entire trailor industry GRINDS to a halt as we rent them all out for our meet;P

Old 07-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Orli930
HOLD IT!! Don't even bring that **** this way. Us Florida guys are in the east and we side with the 6 pack (Formely known as the Fab 5). Mess with them and your going to have to take us on as well!!!!!
Orli we will bring weapons of mass destruction. You should have seen what Fred brought into the shop this morning. Hint: it "was" bigger than mine...

Old 07-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by fredttx50
Nice trophy Sharky ;-) Oh, and I heard about the flames from my car!!!! Can't wait for pics to share with everyone!! See you tomorrow AM.

later
ROFL see my post below... Yeps we were driving along (slowly I promise) and George let one off....

For real though it was funny. Anyways the boost was 1.3bar as per Todd's requirements

Old 07-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by fredttx50

later
flames...?

Ahh, that may explain why George invite me to stop by and said to bring HotDogs and some long sticks...

Old 07-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Alex?!

I thought you were going to save the hydraulics for the luncheon this weekend? There goes the secret weapon...
I had to beta test it.. Unfortunately, the cops srip searched the car for banned substances and so the interior is now out. All they found was an empty NOS bottle...

Old 07-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by dpblessing
flames...?

Ahh, that may explain why George invite me to stop by and said to bring HotDogs and some long sticks...

No comment other than my stick was obviously bigger.

Old 07-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by sharkster
... Yeps we were driving along (slowly I promise) and George let one off....
Was it the car, or did he light a fart?

Old 07-22-2004, 12:47 PM
I tried to catch George driving my EVO but he wasn't having any of it. Anyways here's a special from his recent trip to Vegas...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets