996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 12:48 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by KPV
Alright you blonde haired lisping woosies!! That is it! You want a war, you got it!! Don't underestimate the righthand coast my little surfin' sissies!! As Orli pointed out, there has been an alliance building over here. The north met the south recently in Tennessee and all differences have been dropped. We have the bruthahood goin' down ova hea!
You mess with one of us and you mess with all of us!!

Bring it on!!

You want a National meet? You got it!! We will see if you can put your money where your mouth is. The "Six Pack" and the "Florida Speed Brigade" are ready willing and able for you student drivers any day, any time!! I am just the one to organize something like this.

It is all gonna go down homee! Kansas City sounds like a nice place for a WAR!!!!
Haha I think I stepped on some East Coast tootsies eh? The outcome will be the same as the Rap-wars. By the time we're done with you, you'll be listening to Easy Listening Classics volume 7 on those bling bling stereos. I hope you like Bethoven...

Old 07-22-2004, 12:50 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Frisco
LMAO at the pic! What is the best sushi? I usually got to Nagano on Geary in SF and don't really have any good places in the south bay - what place are you talking about?
Well I would agree with you. Hands down the best Sushi places are all over SF. However down in the boonies of San Jose the only place to go is Blowfish. A slightly less cool version of the one in SF, which I like because it gets me ready for my raves and Crystal Method/Sandra Collins gigs....

Old 07-22-2004, 12:57 PM
OK then since I feel the hostility coming over I'm taking the wraps off of the new bay area beast. Killer Angel- MOVE OVER. KPV, I'm coming through.... Duane, don't even go for your car keys. Orli put down the crack pipe and Shank you better STIP down that GT2 to 1500 pounds. Oh and if any Supra with T88s think they have a chance against me on C16 they might as well come back with a Turbo Busa and Nitrous.

And yes I know she's lookin' a lil in need of Rejex but she'll buff out nicely. I'm just waiting on my Tech Art body kit and then I'll be running 7s for sure next week!

Last edited by sharkster; 07-22-2004 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:39 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by sharkster
Well I would agree with you. Hands down the best Sushi places are all over SF. However down in the boonies of San Jose the only place to go is Blowfish. A slightly less cool version of the one in SF, which I like because it gets me ready for my raves and Crystal Method/Sandra Collins gigs....
Best sushi place in the south is "Sushi on the Run" in Los Gatos.
Seats 7 only on bar stools. The place is approx 8X15 feet. Used to be a nail salon.

The menu is behind you on the wall. You read it by looking into a mirror infront of you.

Best Yellowtail anywhere. Sushi chef and owner used to have a much larger place in Napa. He gave it up because he can't deal with employees.

Old 07-22-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by collin996tt
Best sushi place in the south is "Sushi on the Run" in Los Gatos.
Seats 7 only on bar stools. The place is approx 8X15 feet. Used to be a nail salon.

The menu is behind you on the wall. You read it by looking into a mirror infront of you.

Best Yellowtail anywhere. Sushi chef and owner used to have a much larger place in Napa. He gave it up because he can't deal with employees.
Ooeer that sounds like a nice place I'm going to HAVE to try that! Thanks for the tip. My wife loves sushi.

Old 07-22-2004, 02:11 PM
I think all wives love sushi. My wife does. Think it has to do with swallowing something raw and glutinous

My other fav sushi place is in San Mateo, Sushi Sam. Always crowded on weekends.

Only drawback to Sushi on the Run is no sake or beer because owner doesn't want to pay for liquor license. BYOB

Old 07-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Dammit.. I need Sake too. Yeps all wives do!
PS I need some Albacore, Halibut, Maguro and of course Yellow Tail...

Old 07-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Sake Bomb!

Old 07-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by collin996tt
Sake Bomb!
There will be plenty of these on Saturday. Join us!

Old 07-22-2004, 02:35 PM
EM 996 GTS is infamous around these parts
for good authentic sushis.... i go to Sushi Sams @ San Mateo.
the best o-toro sashimi in the area.

Old 07-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
There will be plenty of these on Saturday. Join us!
Yes. Just signed up on Blowfish thread.
I'll definitely come if I don't have to chauffer my spoil brats.

Old 07-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by EM 996 GTS
for good authentic sushis.... i go to Sushi Sams @ San Mateo.
the best o-toro sashimi in the area.
Agree. Their exhaustive menu is overall excellent.

Think I saw a car like yours taking the Black Mtn Rd exit into Hillsborough 3 weekends ago. How many others like yours in the Hills?

Old 07-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
Craig. I got your message sorry about that.. I was going to get back to you but I didn't save it

Just drop me a line anytime....

And yes of course you qualify!!! You are my Tiptronic partner in crime....
No problem Alex. Everything worked out fine. I have the Stage V ZC turbos installed and they are working GREAT with GIAC's new program (thanks Dan at Speed Gallary and Kevin)! The intake should be installed later this week or next week. Then, we need to get a new program to handle the additional air provided by the intake. Ill let you know how the intake works.

BTW, I may have a solution for your programming issue. Drop me a line.

Craig

Old 07-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally posted by dpblessing
Craig... you know that after reading your list of mods, you ALMOST did not qualify for membership, but you squeeked by at the very end... clear side markers.

LOL! I knew those clear side markers would come in handy. By the way, aren't the clear side markers lighter than the stock side markers (weight reduction is key).

Craig

Old 07-22-2004, 09:23 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
You guys all need professional help, you know that right?

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast Ballers Meet: Fab 5 Can Kiss our A$$ets