996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Give me some ideas for mounting gauges

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
I have an 'A' pillar 3 gauge pod for sale. It's black leather. Come with an AEM gauge (like the 1 shown above) and 2 others which I forget. I bought it used from The Speed Gallery for $1000. Never had it installed. Make me an offer if interested.

Mike

Old 06-12-2008, 08:17 AM
4CED INDUCTION is infamous around these parts
I don't want to hijack the thread, but I would like to put an aftermarket NAV in my non-NAV X50 and I have noticed some guys relocate the temperature controls to the bottom din. Does anybody know where can I order the stock mount frame for the lower location (dealer?)?

Thanks,

Old 06-12-2008, 01:34 PM
dixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to all
Here is a picture of my AEM and Brockway installation

Old 06-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Here is the part number for the A/C trim: 996 552 339 00 O1C

Here is a link to buy it... http://www.pcars.com/porsche_parts/s.../p_142803.html

Old 06-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Dixie,

That is exactly what I want to do with the AEM gauge...it looks great!!

How involved was the install of the AEM gauge? Did you put in another o2 sensor, or did you splice off the OEM o2 sensor already in place?

Thanks bro!!

Old 06-13-2008, 02:38 AM
dixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to alldixie is a name known to all
You have to put in another o2 sensor (comes with the AEM gauge)
Here are a few pictures from the AEM install:

Old 06-13-2008, 06:50 AM
4CED INDUCTION is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
Here is the part number for the A/C trim: 996 552 339 00 O1C

Here is a link to buy it... http://www.pcars.com/porsche_parts/s.../p_142803.html
Thanks, appreciate it.

Old 06-13-2008, 10:05 AM
S4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really nice
Originally Posted by dixie
You have to put in another o2 sensor (comes with the AEM gauge)
Here are a few pictures from the AEM install:

Hey dixie! May you tell me where can I buy AEM guage? Thank you very much!

Old 06-13-2008, 03:16 PM
You can look on www.ebay.com
Or you can search on Google and you will find lots of places you can buy it from.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:58 AM
S4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really nice
Originally Posted by dixie
You can look on www.ebay.com
Or you can search on Google and you will find lots of places you can buy it from.

Thank you!

Old 06-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
I have a cool black leather "A" pillar with 3 pods for sale if interested.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...17#post1917417

Mike

Old 06-23-2008, 11:02 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute

that looks amazing!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:40 PM
^^^^I agree that looks amazing, BUT... where would I put my Greddy boost controller?????

Old 06-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Zippy
I have an 'A' pillar 3 gauge pod for sale. It's black leather. Come with an AEM AFR / Boost / EGT. I bought it used from Sam @ The Speed Gallery for $1100. Never had it installed. Make me an offer if interested.

Mike
[edit] forgot picture!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	POST!.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	73134  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Zippy
[edit] forgot picture!
Do those gauges come with white gauges also?

How much are you asking for the pod and gauges?

Thanks!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Give me some ideas for mounting gauges