996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Victor Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 04:07 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
thanks

Old 06-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !

Old 06-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !

Old 06-10-2008, 04:21 PM

Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 PM
There are a number of products out there that "some" consider "junk" because it isn't at a "rolex" price point. The first that comes to mind is the DGI/ Speedtech exhaust that has simply blown away those who've bought it, and stacks up against the competition, such as Europipe.

The OEM stock GT3 6 piston caliper is used across the board on many of the fastest and best cars. Yet some will poopoo them and tell you that the only brake out here is the Brembo big brake upgrade setup...

Now Victor Equipment wheels are being pissed on... Don't get me wrong, I have seen CCWs (Have a set sitting in my garage right now, on another car), and I don't think anyone will argue that BBS would be the top shelf pick, along with Fiksi and HRE. But there are guys here who can't swing $6K for wheels and tires... There are guys here who have families, other responsabilities, and simply put want a decent compromise...

Don't **** on those who can't or won't swing the baller money on products that don't fit their needs. It says a lot about everything.

Mike

Old 06-10-2008, 05:04 PM
smokinxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutsmokinxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mikelly

Smokinextreme, since you sold them, did you have any returns? Did you have any quality control issues? If you're going to make a statement like that, you have to back it up with specifics or it'll just come across as hate for a lower priced, but well made product... I don't understand the need some have to **** money away for the sake of, well, pissing money away...

Mike

NEVER EVER HAD ISSUES WITH VICTOR WHEELS WHEN I USE TO SELL THEM AND I DID SELL A TONS OF THEM ON EBAY..........I AINT HERE TO HATE JUST TO HELP.

Old 06-10-2008, 05:25 PM
gt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the rough
where did you get those center caps? Wheels look hot, I want a set

Old 06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
They came on one set of the OEM wheels I had.

Mike

Old 06-10-2008, 06:41 PM
You're a total contradiction, man! The wheels are TUV rated and certainly lighter than the OEM stockers I have. Stronger, lighter, and still hammered as junk...

I'm glad a reputable vendor like TIRERACK stepped up and gave constructive comments that were useful!

Mike

Originally Posted by smokinxtreme
NEVER EVER HAD ISSUES WITH VICTOR WHEELS WHEN I USE TO SELL THEM AND I DID SELL A TONS OF THEM ON EBAY..........I AINT HERE TO HATE JUST TO HELP.

Jim just saying stay away from since we drive PORSCHE not mustangs.......
i agree with you guys that own these wheels that there durable in all ways possible since there one piece cast wheels and they sure can take a beating and made in taiwan...i know i use to sell these wheels.......lol

Old 06-10-2008, 08:11 PM
mikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the rough
Hey "Smokinextreme..... what are you smoking??

Old 06-10-2008, 08:39 PM
y996t is infamous around these partsy996t is infamous around these parts
thats the same set i have on my yellow 996turbo the price is right for them @ discount tire.com

Old 06-11-2008, 12:58 AM
smokinxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutsmokinxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mikerosi
Hey "Smokinextreme..... what are you smoking??
GOOD STUFF

Old 06-11-2008, 03:41 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
I have them in 19" on the 996 tt and i am very happy with them. They look great! Heres a couple of pics

Old 06-11-2008, 07:18 AM
jimq is infamous around these parts
I am glad i am not the only cheapscape that drives these cars

Old 06-11-2008, 07:23 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Yup, that's it, I am cheap, you figured it out

Christian

Originally Posted by jimq
I am glad i am not the only cheapscape that drives these cars

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Victor Wheels