996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Will A Bank Loan Money On A 996TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Supercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by nicegsxr
Wow thats pretty good haggling, what was the final price if you dont mine me asking... PM would also work, I am trying to get an idea of what I should counter if I was to find one from a dealership.

2004 996TT X50 Cabriolet, 13k miles, New tires, 15k Service done, Certified + 2 years warranty = $85k

It's probably not the "best" deal out there, but I was happy enough at that price. The car had sat in his inventory for a bit, and his asking price was just down right silly/laughable.

Old 06-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
yes most companies will allow you to obtain loans on cars up to 8 years old

Old 06-11-2008, 08:45 PM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Guys.

I am looking into this - this week.

I will let you know what I find.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:53 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Would porsche financial services finance you on a older porsche on a porsche dealers lot, say a 993? just curious.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:42 PM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
Check out Captial One www.capitalone.com They do a lot of auto financing both for new, used and refinancing.

Old 06-12-2008, 06:14 AM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Just went to the Capital One site - good idea here - I had a Motorcycle Loan through them.

Anyway - this is great - because you can get pre approval here for 45 days and work it like cash!

But................

Read the fine print -

Vehicle Type Restrictions
Capital One Auto Finance does not provide financing for vehicles older than 7 years, vehicles with more than 70,000 miles, auto purchases from individuals (private party or person-to-person auto sales), motorcycles (dealer or private party), or lease buyouts.

Capital One also does not provide financing for the following types of vehicles: ATVs, amphibious vehicles, armored vehicles, boats, branded/junk/salvaged title vehicles, camper vans, commercial vehicles, conversion vans, dump trucks, freight liners, gray market vehicles, kit cars, lemon vehicles, limousines, motorcycles, motor homes, RVs, taxis, tow trucks, tractor trailers, vehicles that do not have a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or title issued to it, and vehicles with greater than 1 ton payload capacity.

Does NOT loan money to purchase a car from an individual?

NO GOOD!

This can't be right!