996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Nav CD/DVD/ipod options for 01 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Guys,
I mentioned to Flash via PM that I recently had a complete, custom solution installed by arguably one of the premier installers and tuners in the industry, especially for Porsche! They have done literally hundreds of Porsches, especially 996's and have the car DOWN... If you are exploring Porsche sound options, you owe it to yourself to give Dennis a call at Dennis Barish Designs. Tell him that Kato referred you through 6speed.

Dennis Barish Designs
818 399 7216

Culver City, CA (near LAX) but he does travel and obviously can consult and ship product if you need it. I have no business affiliation with Dennis other than being a very satisfied customer! My car was gutted of the stock setup and I went all out with custom speakers, crossovers, some focal mids, Zapco amps with full digital time alignment, 3 8's with a super custom box wrapped in shaved Porsche leather, top of the line Kenwood with all the goodies and gadgets, bluetooth, blah, blah, blah... One of the coolest parts of the system is the backup camera that engages in reverse OR by clicking a few buttons I can have it onscreen as a rear view while running at the track or wherever/whenever I want to look behind me (day or night).

I might even meet you at his shop to show you my system if anybody were extremely interested in seeing his work.