996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Check It Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet!

Old 06-13-2008, 03:49 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Mon, your car is looking amazing!
Excellent choice! And yes, the brushed wheel look perfect. Black wheels is the norm, and will look great, but the brushed look seems to keep the car very classy looking!
Gordo

Old 06-13-2008, 03:54 PM
nicegsxr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SlimJim
I know where theres a Speed Yellow TT for sale in Monterey Park! But last time I saw the car it seemed over priced, but its been sitting there for a couple of months so you may be able to talk them down. The place is called "Top Line" and they are located on the south side of Garvey Ave. just west of New Ave.
Yeah thanks I went to see it.. its kinda shady.. the first carfax report was 29k miles.. nothing prior to it... I told the dealers I was going to see the car like 3 hrs ahead, I get there and the car isnt even washed, there was bird droppings on the car and etc.. worst of all the gas light is on.. and he started the car for me that way. Then my wife looks around the car and ask.. wow how come the right side molding is like falling off.. I looked the car over.. and didnt really like what I saw.. ask the dealer questions they knew nothing... but they did offer me 61k on the spot but I walked....

Old 06-13-2008, 05:29 PM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
the pics look awsome, was the body shop able to take all the waves out of the bumper and side skirts?

Old 06-13-2008, 05:39 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
why would there be waves in bumper and skirts?

Old 06-13-2008, 06:02 PM
smokinxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutsmokinxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SlimJim
I know where theres a Speed Yellow TT for sale in Monterey Park! But last time I saw the car it seemed over priced, but its been sitting there for a couple of months so you may be able to talk them down. The place is called "Top Line" and they are located on the south side of Garvey Ave. just west of New Ave.
I KNOW EXACT CAR YOUR REFERRING TO BUT THAT CAR LOOK LIKE IT HAD SO MUCH WORK DONE TO IT............I GOT THIS CAR SINCE THE 1ST OWNER WAS ONE OF MY HOMIES AND IT ONLY HAD 17K MILES AND THE FOOL NEVER ABUSED THE RIDE SO IT WAS NO BRAINER....I WAS GOING TO BUY A 997TT BUT RATHER THAN WASTING 100K EXTRA I JUST GOT MY BUDDYS AND CHANGE A FEW THINGS AND CALL IT A DAY.............LOL

Old 06-13-2008, 06:02 PM
smokinxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutsmokinxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bimmer81
the pics look awsome, was the body shop able to take all the waves out of the bumper and side skirts?
WHAT WAVE ???????

Old 06-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by AWD
Mon, your car is looking amazing!
Excellent choice! And yes, the brushed wheel look perfect. Black wheels is the norm, and will look great, but the brushed look seems to keep the car very classy looking!
Gordo
THANKS BRUTHA YOU KNOW I HAD MY FABULOUS OUT MERCEDES E-CLASS WHICH I HAD BLACK 20" PROFOUND........WHICH ONCE IT GOT FEW NICKS HERE AND THERE IT JUST LOOK LIKE CRAP AND BLACK CENTERS MAKES THE WHEELS LOOK SMALL.....IMO.......BUT I WILL GET SOMETHING LATER WITH SOME DARKER CENTER.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:16 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
lookin good

Old 06-13-2008, 06:45 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boca996tt
why would there be waves in bumper and skirts?
fiberglass products tend to be "wavy" as far as texture goes...a good body shop can prep the wavy texture right out for a FLAWLESS outcome...from my experience with PRECISION PORSCHE it shouldnt even be a problem though since my front bumper i purchased from them was solid and smooth throughout

Old 06-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
fiberglass products tend to be "wavy" as far as texture goes...a good body shop can prep the wavy texture right out for a FLAWLESS outcome...from my experience with PRECISION PORSCHE it shouldnt even be a problem though since my front bumper i purchased from them was solid and smooth throughout
+1 HAD NO WAVES MY WAS SMOOTH TOO.........

Old 06-13-2008, 07:30 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
your car is Hawt Mon...

The wing looks great on speed yellow.

Cheers,
Rich

Old 06-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
SMOKIN!

Looks fantastic bud!

Old 06-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks A Lot Bruthas............

Old 06-13-2008, 08:09 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
looks great...didn't know PP had that rear bumper...

you may want to consider painting the mirror housings black...that would continue the black visual from the front air dam back to the wing...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Check It Out