996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Blowfish Sushi Gathering Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 09:13 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Wax on wax off? That was Doug. You must have been wearing the rose tinted glasses again.
The point remains, the East Coast doesn't have the twig, the berries, the ca$h, the bling, the cloths and/or the pecks to compete with us.

Old 07-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I second that Sharky. Let's see if they can make it to Las Vegas for a national meet The balla meet to end all balla meets. Don't they have a Pimp and Ho Gala there every year? We should plan our meet at the same time. KevinM has a sweet pimp suit, I may even buy one if we can arrange this meet.

Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I'm gunna bring da biatchez wiv uz. They are straight outta my fat trout trailer park hood.

Old 07-27-2004, 09:25 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by sharkster
I'm gunna bring da biatchez wiv uz. They are straight outta my fat trout trailer park hood.
For Real?

Old 07-27-2004, 09:32 AM
Yeps... but it's stictly no teeth....

Old 07-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
That clearly shows what kinda ballas we really are... I mean on the East Coast they don't even know what Sushi is. I bet the Fab 5's idea of Sushi is fish & chips!
I'll have you know we have some of the best fish & chips I mean sushi around

GREAT pictures guys, Thanks for sharing.. Looks like you had a fun time!

GREAT THREAD!

Old 07-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by collin996tt
Sharky's saying, "Look at these eyes. I can make your husband surrender his car keys to the TT, Cayenne, M3, EVO, and house any time I want. Yo comprende?".
Dammit is it just me or does it look like I'm injecting myself with some kind of banned substance?!?!?!?

Old 07-27-2004, 01:51 PM
I told you to lay off the Mobil 1 Alex...it goes in the car, not in your veins.

Old 07-27-2004, 01:58 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by RKS
BTW, developed a major inferiority complex while in the company of all those exotic beasts. My sickley red cab is now in therapy at Akkurat for a GIAC stage II and PSS9's (thanks to Sharkey). All is almost good again.
Yes. I felt the same way too.
However, after thinking about it some more, may be it was akin to standing next to Arnold Schwarzenegger for a photo shoot.

I don't think I need to start injecting steroid just to measure up to Arnold yet

Old 07-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Mobil 1? Sheeat.. I tried that stuff and it's no good. I decided to use some Swepco 15w 50 (more viscous) and heat it up on that spoon. Man did I feel good after that....

You never told me what happened that night We will/shall do tequilla another time. My doggie is ok now but he will not stop me from slamming those with you in the future.

Old 07-27-2004, 02:01 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Dammit is it just me or does it look like I'm injecting myself with some kind of banned substance?!?!?!?
It does look like it with the fist

Old 07-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by collin996tt
It does look like it with the fist
Dammit add those evil red eyes and I look like Pookie from New Jack City.