996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Most Porsche drivers are d1cks!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 01:44 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Most Porsche drivers are d1cks!

So I'm hanging out with a group of people today and someone says to me, "Most Porsche drivers are d1cks, but you are pretty cool." Maybe I'm oblivious to it, but I had no idea we had that kind of rep...

So, are you guys d1cks or what?

Old 06-21-2008, 01:59 PM
08-911-C4S is infamous around these parts
I have owned several sports cars and now with my third Porsche and still not a d1ck!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Adam,
People that say that may have had a bad experience with someone who had a Porsche or they know someone who did. They're just haters. But you can say that about anyone who drives a certain type of high profile vehicle.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:23 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Ive never been called a dick, at least with any relation to being a P-car owner. However, my wife could be considered a dick when she is in my car or anything related to it. She snubs people, stares them down, and in my opinion, a dick to most people around. Its probably at its worst when we take the car to dinner or a hotel and the valet pulls it up, or they park it in a "highlighted" spot. Her nose almost reaches the stars at that point. She loves it so, and I enjoy letting her have her fun. So does that make me a dick? Hmmmmm, never thought about it 'til now.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I am absolutely 100% a d1ck. Everyone tells me so.

BTW, women, when behaving like dicks are actually c*nts.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 06-22-2008 at 04:07 AM. Reason: naughty language
Old 06-21-2008, 02:42 PM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
never been called a d1ck

Old 06-21-2008, 02:52 PM
pod
pod is infamous around these parts
funny, my brother says audi drivers are

Old 06-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
It's sad really...

I Started out with Datsun Zcars... the old, first generation Zcars...1970-1978. I was never called any bad names... Over the years I've owned other cars and always been told of the stereotypes to watch out for...

Bought a SN-95 Mustang that the previous owner had modified... Heard about those "mustang" drivers...

Bought a C5 Corvette and was told "Watch out for the Corvette Stereotype" and get your gold chain and Harley...

Bought a BMW Mroadster... "Watch out for the BMW stereotype"...

Now I have a 911 Turbo...I remind people all the time that I'm a "CAR GUY" first, and typically don't buy into the hype of a specific brand... That said, This particular CAR is the most fun of any I've owned.

When some ***-hat asks me about the car and then makes some ignorant comment, I simply ask them when the last time was they passed a GT3RSR on a race track at over 150MPH... I then tell them to search Youtube for my videos of me doing just that...

Mike

Old 06-21-2008, 02:59 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Only if someone follows to closely.

But that would mean BMW,Corvette,Mercedes,Infiniti and GMC owners (if they are like me) fit in that group.

I hate tailgating with a passion. And oddly enough the teens always want to race me so they tailgate to get me to take off, so I hit the brakes. they may call me such a name, but I dont care. I love cars of all kinds (except maybe the GT-R LOL).

Old 06-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Chuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond reputeChuck Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Wyatt: Maybe it's inappropriate to refer to her as a dick....you're just peter-in-laws.

Old 06-21-2008, 04:08 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
lol great topic. I hear I'm an elitest at times, but I'm always cool with the p-car guys!

Old 06-21-2008, 05:03 PM
smistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond reputesmistry007 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
So I'm hanging out with a group of people today and someone says to me, "Most Porsche drivers are d1cks, but you are pretty cool." Maybe I'm oblivious to it, but I had no idea we had that kind of rep...

So, are you guys d1cks or what?

maybe you misheard them; they probably said "Most Porsche drivers have big d1cks".

yes we do!

Old 06-21-2008, 05:18 PM
gaby is infamous around these parts
We just have a car that others can't. So if been an alpha type means Dick I guess is true. BTW I bought some nice Versace sunglasses to match my car's interior.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:21 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
I just met some of the nicest guys...at a turbo meet. not one of them was a d1ck except me.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:26 PM
911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about
What is the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine? In the 911, the ****** are in the inside.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Most Porsche drivers are d1cks!