996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The wait is over:Body Matched Headlights and More

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Car looks SO GOOD, damn! Love those wheels.
Thanks bro! I had to have them!

Old 06-24-2008, 02:34 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
I plan on taking more pics when I get back and will post clearer pics of front on shots. You can contact Tym at 440.724.8495 or email tym@switzerperformanceinnovation.com with pricing and time questions.[/quote]

Thanks for all of the kind words. I will post pics of the heads in daylight as soon as I get them or when I get back to Ohio. I will also get some more badge close up shots and wheel shots.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by 4CED INDUCTION
Great looking car. Who did your bumperettes?
I had Tym at SPI handle all of the mods including the cosmetics...he is my one stop and shop for all my rides. Thank you for the kind words! I cant wait to get back and drive her!

Old 06-24-2008, 02:38 PM
ebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to all
Beautiful and....

thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait to see the brighter ones. No doubt they will show off your car even more.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by ebcarrera
thanks for sharing the pics! Can't wait to see the brighter ones. No doubt they will show off your car even more.
Thanks bro! I cant wait to direct a full photo shoot in the daylight and I agree that the pure daylight shots will show the detail of the mods best! Also thanks for your kind words!

Old 06-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I like it, wish I had done it when I had my 996, very well done!

M
Thanks and nice M in your avatar! Shes a beauty!

Old 06-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
One of the best looking 996tt i've ever seen. The tips are from SPI?

Old 06-25-2008, 05:01 PM
adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !
Old 06-25-2008, 05:10 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Absolutely perfect, bud!

Did they mention anything about getting the headlights apart with anything but heat? I plan to do the headlight mod myself, I just fear of melting a litronic.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Speedshaq
One of the best looking 996tt i've ever seen. The tips are from SPI?
Wow thats a huge compliment...thank you! Yes, these are the SPI tips.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Thought about this type of mod from Techart for about 3 seconds...and realized that having them paint matched would be classier...after all its a Turbo.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.....I think it looks great

Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM
4CED INDUCTION is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Thought about this type of mod from Techart for about 3 seconds...and realized that having them paint matched would be classier...after all its a Turbo.
Couldn't agree more. Those covers are awful.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Absolutely perfect, bud!

Did they mention anything about getting the headlights apart with anything but heat? I plan to do the headlight mod myself, I just fear of melting a litronic.
Thanks a mill! I am not sure on the heat though. I can ask.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Turbochris
Nice.....I think it looks great
Thankyou and G. Red was my second choice!! Sharp car in avatar!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The wait is over:Body Matched Headlights and More