996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Cargraphic Germany has a new website, and lowered pricing on Exhaust!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 10:22 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Cargraphic Germany has a new website, and lowered pricing on Exhaust!!

Check it out:

Cargraphic Germany Website

They are selling the loudest version of their exhaust for 3250euros which is about $3900.00 US. Not bad at all. Anyway, just passing along the info, they got some really great pricing.

Lou

Old 07-28-2004, 11:58 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the plug Lou.. Yes we have spent alot of time and effort re-doing the site. Just be careful while we have lowered some prices they do not include Shipping and Duties.. Cargraphic USA site will be intergrated in the next week or so

Old 07-29-2004, 12:02 AM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
nice... they even have 997 parts

Old 07-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
yes more to come very soon.. Wheels and Exhuast... and check out a sneak preview of our upcoming wheel the Turbo R

Old 07-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Rob
Rob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of light
How does the quality of the Cargraphic exhaust compare to the others? Is it close enough to the Europipe? What's the price from Cargraphic USA including shipping and duties? TIA

Last edited by Rob; 07-29-2004 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:51 AM
JoeG is infamous around these parts
Rob,
having owned cargraphic exhausts for both my 996tt and my cayenne tt i can say the quality is second to none. My understanding is their exhaust are 100% staineless, all tubing is mandrel bent and the welds are perfect. IMO nothing sound better either.

joe

Old 07-29-2004, 01:53 AM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
I have the cargraphic medium on my 996tt since July the 2nd. I just love it!
The quality build is five stars.
The cats are huge and long, as well as the pipes that go from then to the big mufflers…I said HUGE, I have not seen other exhaust on the market for a 996tt that has that dimension. From my understanding this exhaust can hadle 750 hp and it is on the Gemballa GTR 750 EVO.

The sound of the medium version is just perfect, at “ide†is better than stock and not that laud as the sport version. At 2,000-2,200 you hear a crispy sound rrrrr compared with stock, and at 3,500 to 4,200 with a little boost like 0.3 on 2-3-4-5-6 (shifts) is loud and deeeep…it shows the character of the car...really bad as* sound, way more than a SL55. After that it gets beautiful 6 piston flat sound, no loud and slightly louder than stock.
I have hear that at “WOT†the medium and loud version have the same sound.

No resonance.

Performance wise, amazing more torque and high end power. The turbo boost is instantaneous and I guess easy an increase of 0.05 bars. Porsche Racing Team and Gemballa use this exhaust.

Finally, the whole system is lighter than the stock.

I am using a photo of an old post, but mine looks identical.

Last edited by Pierre996TT; 06-11-2007 at 06:50 AM.
Old 07-29-2004, 02:21 AM
OKHJOON190 is infamous around these parts
where can i hear the exhaust ... ive heard the europipe load and techart and they are not as loud as i want ... i also heard the fabspeed, and it has too much resonance ... PLEASE tell me cargrapic loud is somewhere in the middle .... if not anyone have any suggestions?

Old 07-29-2004, 02:58 AM
Erik@Cargraphic is infamous around these parts
Here are some links originally posted by LSM. Lou i hope you dont mind, i hijacked your post!!!
Erik

cold start

launch

Old 07-29-2004, 06:40 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Rob
How does the quality of the Cargraphic exhaust compare to the others? Is it close enough to the Europipe? What's the price from Cargraphic USA including shipping and duties? TIA
I loved it, still my favorite exhaust. If you want some sound clips of it on my car do a search and I have a bunch of exhaust clips. Search for "Cargraphic".

Lou

Old 07-29-2004, 06:42 AM
LSM
Originally posted by Erik@Cargraphic
Here are some links originally posted by LSM. Lou i hope you dont mind, i hijacked your post!!!
Erik

cold start

launch
No that's cool, I still listen to those clips b/c I love the sound so much. Here are some more clips:

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS PLEASE

Launch

driveby 1

driveby 2

driveby 3

driveby 4 [/B][/QUOTE]

Lou