996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Laser Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 11:52 AM
akinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud of
Laser Ticket

I just got a ticket - laser speed trap pig cop on san vicente in Brentwood. 51 mph in 35
Any one know a good way to fight this.
Help Help.

Old 07-31-2004, 11:57 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
YOu need Laser jammers

Old 07-31-2004, 02:24 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
I run a Bell product. It only costs $300 and gives you front - two sensors - and rear - one large sensor - protection.

Old 07-31-2004, 02:31 PM
gt2next is infamous around these parts
hmmm....san vicente and WHAT???? please?

Old 07-31-2004, 02:35 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
akin..good luck fighting that ticket! its s hard fighting laser! Hey are you from Brentwood? The reason I ask is I have a friend that lives there, last name Ho, wondering if you know them?!