996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Another flashed newbie on board

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 02:02 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 996wings
Welcome to 6!!!
Thanks!!!

Old 07-12-2008, 02:07 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Are you getting a custom tune or...

Old 07-12-2008, 02:13 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
I have to get to epl this week to figure things out. As of now I want to do flash dv's coilovers and a short shifter because the short shifter that came with the car is real sloppy. I will check the linkage first but pretty sure it's gotta go.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:14 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
I'm also meeting with elliot tomorrow to take care of something for my car.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:18 PM
btw your car sounds nice with that carbon.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
btw your car sounds nice with that carbon.
Yeah I like it...it adds a personal touch...just to be a little different from the other guys car...love the FAT steering wheel too.

Lemme know when you'll be in the area, we could hang out watch the power being made. My GF lives nearby EPL, and I'm there a lot, although I live over an hour or so away...

Tony does great work...very stand up guy. He'll take care of you and stand by his tune.

Old 07-12-2008, 09:13 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Great post and welcome. Now where are the pics?....

Old 07-13-2008, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
Great post and welcome. Now where are the pics?....
Thanks EZ...Well...Seal Gray, stock wheels...some window tint, nothing to see yet...gonna powder coat stock wheels black soon...should stand out a little then...between now and then gonna find my digital camera...

Old 07-13-2008, 08:50 AM
hrs1 is infamous around these parts
Im sure youll be happy with the upgrade for a few months...until you get used too!

Old 07-13-2008, 09:01 AM
nahhhh...bored already...only been a few days!!! I just came out of a 69 twin turbo efi intercooled camaro. Before that I had a single turbo C5, before that I had a 94 Supra making 619 to the wheels. I also used to have an 86 930 that make over 500 to the wheels and regretted selling it. That's why I'm back here in "P" country. I don't think I will ever quench the thirst for useless HP on the street!!

Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Stupid forum...yeah, my car is back in the shop...only 2 months!!! All you guys raving about the 24/18g's...need a clutch anyway, so might as well do the turbos and injectors too...

Old 09-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have a set of Garrett GT 28 hybrids that will bolt right on. They are an option to consider against the 24/18's.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I have a set of Garrett GT 28 hybrids that will bolt right on. They are an option to consider against the 24/18's.
Wish I knew 2 months ago...already had the turbos and just got them upgraded...Thanks anyway