996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

A few photos for your viewing pleasure.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 05:22 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
The Zaino would leave a similar finish to the Rejex since it is a synthetic. Used on my Ocean C2 for a while before swapping back to carnuba. I liked it b/c I could use it in direct sunlight but I got tired of it b/c it did nothing for the swirls after countless coats.

Old 08-06-2004, 05:37 AM
Mark M is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Sloth
The Zaino would leave a similar finish to the Rejex since it is a synthetic. Used on my Ocean C2 for a while before swapping back to carnuba. I liked it b/c I could use it in direct sunlight but I got tired of it b/c it did nothing for the swirls after countless coats.
Yeah, with synthetics, it's vital that you start with a good foundation. That means pretty much swirl and scratch free to begin with. Todays gentle polishes can be a start to get to that point, otherwise PC'ing the paint with the right stuff will get you there. From there choose your favorite product for protection and shine. Zaino Z5 will fill and hide "minor" swirls and spider webbing. (Plan on multiple coats though). Another important suggestion that sounds obvious is to prevent future scratches and swirls by using the correct materials and techniques during cleaning, etc. Simple enough?

Old 08-06-2004, 06:12 AM
Dabum is infamous around these parts
Damnnnn

Love those rims... damn...

Old 08-06-2004, 06:58 AM
Rodis is infamous around these parts
Damn Britt, your car looks wet. . .

Last edited by Rodis; 08-06-2004 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Damon... its border grass that just got cut so it looks kinda shabby.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.