996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

dyno numbers for turbo s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:20 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
Alright no change and the temp was 79 with allot less humidity I went WOT 2nd and 3rd that's all I had room for but I held it at redline and was not seeing 1.2 ever.
Is that what you are expecting too see? 1.2? I thought the ECU controlled boost? Even if you give the rods a twist, won't car see the increase and hold it back to "programed" boost?

Old 07-17-2008, 07:26 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
I already have fvd flash but I'm getting new upgraded waste gates soon I want them yesterday.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
I already have fvd flash but I'm getting new upgraded waste gates soon I want them yesterday.
Yeah...I hear ya.
Tony told me the stock wastegates suck ***. I always thought the K24 wastegates were different than the K16's. I guess they all suck. I need them too, when I get ready for my turboectomy.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Former Vendor
Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !
Alright no change and the temp was 79 with allot less humidity I went WOT 2nd and 3rd that's all I had room for but I held it at redline and was not seeing 1.2 ever.

Keep in mind....at 1.2 bar with k24s and a 4 bar FPR, you are about out of fuel.

Until you get the the 5 bar in, I wouldnt "try" for anymore boost.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:37 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
Don't worry tony I won't touch it again just had to play this afternoon. Please hurry on my waste gates.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Don't worry tony I won't touch it again just had to play this afternoon. Please hurry on my waste gates.
Good Plan.

Tony...Send turbo out?

Old 07-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Those upgraded wastegates will wake you up. Not just on the top end either. It will seriously fatten up the midrange.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:43 PM
I cant wait! my car is such a slob right now.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
I cant wait! my car is such a slob right now.
My car never saw 1.2 bar with that set up. I think it only spiked to 1 bar once in a while . How about you John D?
I think you need exhaust and maybe intake to let that baby breathe.and a 5 bar.
Elliot

Old 07-17-2008, 07:52 PM
You need to drive this car. I need to meet up with you again sometime E.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:58 PM
You need to drive this car. I need to meet up with you again sometime E.
You guys have the exact same cars and exact same setup?

Old 07-17-2008, 08:05 PM
I have his old chip

Old 07-17-2008, 08:09 PM
I have his old chip
Gotcha...I kinda figured that out from the above posts, just kinda slow, you know, late and all. You both have Turbo S's?

Turbohead- you live in Stamford? My girl lives in Fairfield, here now. Love to check out your ride sometime. I'm here mostly on weekends sometimes during the week.
Mike

Old 07-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
Originally Posted by ttboost
Gotcha...I kinda figured that out from the above posts, just kinda slow, you know, late and all. You both have Turbo S's?

Turbohead- you live in Stamford? My girl lives in Fairfield, here now. Love to check out your ride sometime. I'm here mostly on weekends sometimes during the week.
Mike
Great Mike I go to VT. this weekend. we should get EPL to do another Dyno Day when it cools off. By that time Greg's car will be scary fast!
Elliot

Old 07-17-2008, 08:31 PM
that sounds great Elliot I would love to join in for that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: dyno numbers for turbo s