996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

car getting some "cosmetic" surgery...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Tom, I came close to ordering one of those ACRs (and I'm glad I didn't)... I think your car, especially with all the aero/weight saving/power/suspension/brake mods will walk one.

You've taken your car to the level that mine will be at if I keep it.
Mike

Old 07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
Tom - THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send them immediately!!!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 11:53 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mikelly
Tom, I came close to ordering one of those ACRs (and I'm glad I didn't)... I think your car, especially with all the aero/weight saving/power/suspension/brake mods will walk one.

You've taken your car to the level that mine will be at if I keep it.
Mike
Mike I must admit I have had my car morphed into EXACTLY every little detail of how I dreamed it would be.

I dont want any other car, Cup, Dodge or other wise cause I really love this car.

I will DE, Time trial, and race the **** out of it until one of us is dead.

if it is the car, the engine will get a rebuild and ah that will be another thread my friend!!

plus, going to the dodge dealer to have the car serviced????

Old 07-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
almost done with images and PR...

Old 07-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Tom, any updates mate? Want to see the whole thing in one piece....

That rear wing/deck and carbon hood look really interesting... very very tempting. damn.

Last edited by Harold; 07-27-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Harold
Tom, any updates mate? Want to see the whole thing in one piece....

That rear wing/deck and carbon hood look really interesting... very very tempting. damn.
should be this week, however functional it will be at the track it wont be as "pretty" as your car!! nice job.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:05 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tom kerr
Mike I must admit I have had my car morphed into EXACTLY every little detail of how I dreamed it would be.

I dont want any other car, Cup, Dodge or other wise cause I really love this car.

I will DE, Time trial, and race the **** out of it until one of us is dead.

if it is the car, the engine will get a rebuild and ah that will be another thread my friend!!

plus, going to the dodge dealer to have the car serviced????

I cant beleive I missed this one. You have really made yourself a monster, hopefully I'll be doing similar in the near future, but if not, we may be able to see how it holds up against an ACR.

The winglets in the front are going to be a must for you to run a good angle in the rear, because I'd bet you're looking at 700lbs at the minimum for that rear wing when it's turned up.

Cant wait to see that bad boy in action, may call for a special trip to Tampa just for that reason.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by wross996TT
holy sh*t...that is one big wing.

Old 07-27-2008, 05:49 PM
wachuko is infamous around these parts
Subscribed...

Great to see the progress Tom, thank you for sharing!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:33 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Add one more to the "RSR in progress" list.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:26 AM
viperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud of
Starting to go back together. Radiator is slanted properly so the airflow will go over the hood now. Bumper fits great with new ducts. More pics later.

Attached Images   
Old 07-29-2008, 10:56 AM
thanks Dez, would like you to drive it when we meet up next!

Old 07-29-2008, 12:13 PM
dude, I'll come to you specifically for that reason.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Yea, and don't make that offer to me, because I'll have to cancel an event a buy a plane ticket...

Mike

Old 07-29-2008, 03:59 PM
viperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud ofviperbob has much to be proud of
Front GT2 Bumper with CF Hood. Bad A$$....

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: car getting some "cosmetic" surgery...