996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Free stuff...you pay for shipping

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 11:27 AM
andreas is infamous around these parts
Can I have the engine?? Maybe just the turbos ???

Andreas

just glad you are OK

Old 08-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Porsche Rocks
maxjamie is infamous around these parts
sent you a PM. Ted

Old 08-04-2004, 12:31 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for such a generous offer, I hope you recover soon.

Old 08-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Hmm... I think you're starting to realize what your kind and selfless gesture has gotten you into! While I've got dibs on the exhaust tip and any CF parts, if it turns out to be too much trouble, don't sweat it! Take care...

Old 08-04-2004, 12:41 PM
barev is infamous around these parts
Any of the porsche emblems intact?

If it's not too much trouble for you ofcourse.

Old 08-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Under PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud ofUnder PSI has much to be proud of
Except for personal items or possibly aftermarket parts, I don't think you are allowed to remove much. The salvage yard usually buys the car from your insurance company so they now own it, not you. It is a very generous offer but I doubt you'll actually be allowed to do it.

Old 08-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I could use a passenger side air bag cover if its black. I scratched mine. Very nice of you to do this BTW. I would love to have the brakes too , I will pay whatever for shipping.

Old 08-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Chronos is infamous around these parts
I sent a pm for a tail light lens and the rear console. That is, if you can get them out and it isn't too much of a hassle.

Again, hope you are well. Very kind offer on your part. This kind of selfless act is one of the reasons I love spending time here.

Old 08-05-2004, 02:18 AM
spinergym3 is infamous around these parts
Thank you again for your warm wishes. Recovering slowly but surely.

Im trying to reply to all of your emails but unfortunately, I was only able to reply to three members so far until my computer crashed this morning.

MY MESSAGE TO ALL THAT PM'd ME:

I will go through all my unread emails this weekend and make note of your request. Im hoping to have my car completely gutted out by end of August, thereafter, I will contact you for your shipping address.

If you live in the Bay Area (I live in Atherton, Ca, 20mins South of SF Airport). You are more than welcome to pickup your parts at my house, but dont forget to bring a fine bottle of wine with you.

NO WINE NO PARTS - Just kidn'

Regards,
Spin

Old 08-05-2004, 02:32 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
spinergym3: you are a very generous person, get well soon!!

Old 08-05-2004, 02:40 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Shawn I have a black passenger side airbag (not leather) with a gold crest. You pay $50 + shipping and it is yours.

Old 08-05-2004, 02:55 AM
Did you get my PM Spin?

Old 08-05-2004, 03:58 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by greyghost
Shawn I have a black passenger side airbag (not leather) with a gold crest. You pay $50 + shipping and it is yours.
Passenger side with a crest? Do you mean the steering wheel cover?

Old 08-05-2004, 04:43 AM
WTF... it's been a busy freakin day. I have a steering sheel air bag with gold crest. Sorry... DUH!

Old 08-05-2004, 06:10 AM
spinergym3 is infamous around these parts
Greyghost, my personal email is still down. Ill get back to you and others asap.

-- I thought about selling the parts but I dont need the extra money and second, I dont have the time. You guys probably forgot, Im one of your oldest member (as far as age goes, Im over 60+).

So just reading some of your post makes my day, that alone is priceless.

-SPIN

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Free stuff...you pay for shipping