996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Free stuff...you pay for shipping

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 06:22 AM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
I sent you another PM spin

Old 08-05-2004, 06:55 AM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
PM sent

Old 08-05-2004, 07:34 AM
spinergym3 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Under PSI
Except for personal items or possibly aftermarket parts, I don't think you are allowed to remove much. The salvage yard usually buys the <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A> from your <A TITLE="Click for more information about insurance" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||insurance|AA1VDw">insurance</A> company so they now own it, not you. It is a very generous offer but I doubt you'll actually be allowed to do it.
UNDER PSI: Interesting....do you work at Insurance Co?

FOLKS if PSI is right, there maybe no parts for me to salvage then, cause car is pretty much equipped with factory options (no aftermarket parts).

But I will reconfirm with my lawyer/insurance agent on Monday. Last time I spoke to ins. agent, he said, "feel free to take any parts from your car, in fact, you can keep your car in the garage."

But I didnt talk to the drunk drivers ins. company (my lawyer is dealing with them) and their the party who will pay for all the damages done to me (from medical to replacing my TT).

Ill let you guys know next week.

-SPIN

Old 08-05-2004, 07:40 AM
Banned
Originally posted by spinergym3
UNDER PSI: Interesting....do you work at Insurance Co?

FOLKS if PSI is right, there maybe no parts for me to salvage then, cause car is pretty much equipped with factory options (no aftermarket parts).

But I will reconfirm with my lawyer/insurance agent on Monday. Last time I spoke to ins. agent, he said, "feel free to take any parts from your car, in fact, you can keep your car in the garage."

But I didnt talk to the drunk drivers ins. company (my lawyer is dealing with them) and their the party who will pay for all the damages done to me (from medical to replacing my TT).

Ill let you guys know next week.

-SPIN
Spin, it looks like you have adware or spyware on your computer (looking at the post you quoted, you can see the URL where you are being linked to adware sites through worse such as "car"). I recomed Spybot: search and distroy, but Adaware works very well too... you can find both at www.download.com (just search for the program in the search box)

Regards

Old 08-05-2004, 07:41 AM
Banned
Old 08-05-2004, 07:41 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Will the engine fit in my motorcycle?

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp