996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Plastic surgery complete, now waiting for the heart transplant

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 09:56 PM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
looks nice.. can i ask how much the kit costs?

Old 07-27-2008, 06:01 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Thanks for the comments guys. I really am happy with it. Kit cost approx USD15k shipped to Singapore direct from Techart, and this was for the side skirts, the rear bumper and front bumper. Gave the Techart rear wing/decklid a miss as that cost USD6.7k alone!!!! Am thinking about the crazy wing that Tom is using from Getty for my rear end... or just replacing my wing with an FVD carbon fibre item.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:55 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
I'd do Tom's....just me. It is wild. You WILL be noticed though even more than your yellow car otherwise would be...but it is light BIG!

Good luck. Your car looks amazing.

JB

Old 07-28-2008, 10:33 PM
rgagliano is infamous around these parts
Harold:
Thanks for the information. I will get in touch with the Promotive guys. I think it's time to put some more ponies in the back of the car. Regards from sunny so. California.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:20 AM
Porschedeisgn is infamous around these parts
congrats mate ..stickers are off eh lol. cleaner look

Old 07-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Porschedeisgn
congrats mate ..stickers are off eh lol. cleaner look
haha, yes mate....

Old 07-30-2008, 11:13 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
i see that you've taken off the headlight covers
the look it's more nice !

Old 07-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by alex55
i see that you've taken off the headlight covers
the look it's more nice !
haha... yes that was only a matter of time...

Old 07-30-2008, 11:32 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
CONGRATS< looks amazing, i love it...

IMO though, I would leave the front lip off, makes the car look 10x more aggressive in the front end! Sick either way though

Old 07-31-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3

IMO though, I would leave the front lip off, makes the car look 10x more aggressive in the front end! Sick either way though
Thanks bud! Yup, cant use the front splitter as it just cannot clear my office car park. Just got a replacement quote. At USD1.2k per splitter I sure dont intend on putting it back on in a hurry!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:50 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
car is beautiful!! But must admit you paid 4 times what I did for the stuff from Getty Design.
But remember you really have a show car, I am going for the track weapon look!!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:53 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Weaponry

Originally Posted by tom kerr
car is beautiful!! But must admit you paid 4 times what I did for the stuff from Getty Design.
Tom....

Don't paint your car when it's done then......

Old 07-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by tom kerr
Bud, fact remains that yours looks seriously bad a$$. I just needed to get the Techart thing out of my system for some reason.. have kept the GT2 bumper though because I realise its still the real deal.... and I am still waiting for the pics of your finished car!!! I want to see the darn thing in one piece... or maybe I dont... may end up crying!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by SpeedYellow
Tom....

Don't paint your car when it's done then......

I have a thought Tom, how about getting your car covered in flat black... it would be crazy aggressive then... guys will be waving you on in sheer fear!!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3

Mate, your car looks pretty damn good too!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Plastic surgery complete, now waiting for the heart transplant