996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

MY SG700 VS MY EVOMS700 Dyno Results...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:18 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Well dispite the off-topic subjects i'm glad to see your happy about your current setup. Looks like 100+whp at that power level isn't something to sneeze at and i'm sure its a blast to whip around town.

I'll still drive my stage 2 harder than both your silver and black 700+hp beasts

BRING IT!

- David

Old 07-29-2008, 02:57 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ssmugen
Well dispite the off-topic subjects i'm glad to see your happy about your current setup. Looks like 100+whp at that power level isn't something to sneeze at and i'm sure its a blast to whip around town.

I'll still drive my stage 2 harder than both your silver and black 700+hp beasts

BRING IT!

- David
Iime, date, and location. OOOHHH thats right you're in San Francisco LOL. MUST BE HAVING MUCHO FUN IN SAN FRANISCO. SUP DAVID

Old 07-29-2008, 05:07 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
Iime, date, and location. OOOHHH thats right you're in San Francisco LOL. MUST BE HAVING MUCHO FUN IN SAN FRANISCO. SUP DAVID
haha wussup valenchino... where you been man? you havn't been out on any runs with us lately... u scared too?

Old 07-29-2008, 07:58 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
OK boys, it looks like we have another runner. David, will you be joining us?

Old 07-29-2008, 10:37 AM
haha whoahh i feel like i'm getting called out here!... hell yah i'm coming! I dont mind being the stage 2 bringing up the rear haha.... u guys are way to fast! i'll be there regardless!

Old 07-29-2008, 02:04 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
If the dude paid for a SG700 and didnt like it and switched to a GT700, then why shouldnt he be able to post the results. It doesnt get any better than on the same exact car. He didnt bash anyone, just the results in which Evoms dyno bashed SG's dyno.

Now if the SG boys have some video to prove and show us all of the SG's running away from his GT700 then show it, or get it, so we can see. But all I see right now is a guy who was unhappy with their tuner experience, something many of us have dealt with at one time or another, and is posting his experience.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:36 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ssmugen
haha whoahh i feel like i'm getting called out here!... hell yah i'm coming! I dont mind being the stage 2 bringing up the rear haha.... u guys are way to fast! i'll be there regardless!
glad that you will be joining us. PM me on Thursday and I will give you the directions. It is a lot of fun!

Old 07-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by heavychevy
If the dude paid for a SG700 and didnt like it and switched to a GT700, then why shouldnt he be able to post the results. It doesnt get any better than on the same exact car. He didnt bash anyone, just the results in which Evoms dyno bashed SG's dyno.

Now if the SG boys have some video to prove and show us all of the SG's running away from his GT700 then show it, or get it, so we can see. But all I see right now is a guy who was unhappy with their tuner experience, something many of us have dealt with at one time or another, and is posting his experience.
He must have deep pockets too.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Build your own kit imo

Glad to see your happy with the way things turned out!

Old 07-29-2008, 04:39 PM
patman is infamous around these partspatman is infamous around these parts
NineNineSixTT,
1st, congrats & enjoy the new Beast you now have. Thanks for posting your dyno results as well so it clearly helps us decide which local tuner to give our cars to & prevent us from making the same mistake when we're ready to upgrade.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by patman
NineNineSixTT,
1st, congrats & enjoy the new Beast you now have. Thanks for posting your dyno results as well so it clearly helps us decide which local tuner to give our cars to & prevent us from making the same mistake when we're ready to upgrade.
Cool, we need to see the Stage 4 in action.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I have to agree. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on a 700 kit as well.

I've had great results with Speed Gallery over the years.

Originally Posted by ajax1964
Seems like all this bashing started over that Canadian car deal that went south that apparently had nothing to do with Speed Gallery

You can't seriously start a thread by saying you were "totally unsatisfied" and not expect to hear the other side.
I have had ALOT of work done at Speed Gallery and they have always stood by everything they have done. I have every intention of upgrading to their GT700 kit as well.

Old 07-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by heavychevy

I would be glad to line up my SG700 against Thomas' new tune. We will get some video and see what's what. Great bunch of guys in the crew and it's always a good time, win or lose...

Old 07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Oh it's on now!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Yup can't wait for this weekends runs

Any other EVO GT700's in the area wanting to step up to the plate? seems like there are a few SG700's coming out!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY SG700 VS MY EVOMS700 Dyno Results...