996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

MY SG700 VS MY EVOMS700 Dyno Results...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 08:18 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
I will try to stay close with the video rolling.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:30 PM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
I think you guys should also do 60-130 times and get them verified by Scott. That way you can take away driver skill as much as possible. Looking forward to some more vids in mexico.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by torresmd
I think you guys should also do 60-130 times and get them verified by Scott. That way you can take away driver skill as much as possible. Looking forward to some more vids in mexico.
+1

We need to get more 60-130 times for comparison. I know it was a factor when I was deciding which kit to purchase, plus I'm just curious what all those monsters will run!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
+1

We need to get more 60-130 times for comparison. I know it was a factor when I was deciding which kit to purchase, plus I'm just curious what all those monsters will run!!!
I'm curious about that too. I PM'd Diveextreme for some pointers/guidelines and hope I can use either Drew aka "the Predator" or Roberts sat equipment to capture the true story. I am a bit skeptical of dynos for the obvious, but I don't think the 60-130 test leaves any doubt what's what. Now if Dive would just PM me back and tell me how the F he got that 4. whatever insane time...Kind of curious if the gearbox can handle a true clutchless speedshift?

Old 07-29-2008, 09:10 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Ajax and Ari, please don't attempt to instigate further arguements.

Long story short, it would be in SG's best interest if you guys didn't push the envelop any further regarding what sparked this situation.

I will not be subdued into this back-and-forth non-sense.

I would like this thread to proceed postively, rather than turning it into a shop war thread. This thread is about my SG700 setup [not anyone elses], in contrast to my EVO700 setup.

Please respect my wishes on this matter, and if either one of you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me via pm.

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 07-29-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Ajax and Ari, please don't attempt to instigate further arguements.

Long story short, it would be in SG's best interest if you guys didn't push the envelop any further regarding what sparked this situation.

I will not be subdued into this back-and-forth non-sense.

I would like this thread to proceed postively, rather than turning it into a shop war thread. This thread is about my SG700 setup [not anyone elses], in contrast to my EVO700 setup.

Please respect my wishes on this matter, and if either one of you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me via pm.
Wow, very well said and STRONG Thomas! "Subdued" I love it. I don't think you mind our best interest though. We are here and you can threaten us directly (your closet is full at SG mind you and there is no halo here). Please don't sweat anyone who is a fellow 6-speeder. I think they are just trying to show there opinion. This is a forum. Wouldn't be cool If I or one of my customers started a thread showing yours or your tuners shortcomings, issues or situations in my/thier view...then stated that they don't want any responces "crapping" on said thread and had one sided comments. I believe that anyone can start a negative thread about anything and have people who agree and I have had many oppertunities. The bigger the company the more there is too. If our kit was illegitimat I could understand. You turned it into a bashing and let it run free. We are not a sponcer for this reason as we are not ones go about our conflicts this way. I don't want to mess with your thread and you actually will not hear from me any longer regarding your issue. It is exactly "your" SG700 issue and "your" thread. I just want to also make it clear that we can all see what happens out in Mexico or whatever as far as dyno sheets go. I do not want to, nor ever have called anyone out and tried to compare the SG kit to the EVOMS kit or any other. I guess we can just deduce if SG can build a kit that works. I honestly don't care to beat anyone. Just give whatever I can to a customer who steps into a complete kit and gives me the proper oppertunity to get it done. To each his own and in your case you got what you paid for in a new kit with a new tuner. Congrats, and keep it positive I agree. You will receive a contact for your future allogations, accusations and complaints. That type of service I can give weather you let me or not.

Sorry for the drama 6-speeders. Some entertainment on our part I guess. Personally as Sam Ahdoot I can say I was there and provided lots of service and favors for the car in question and when it left it was all good. SG700, GT700, PROTO700 and all the rest drive safe and remember diversity is a good thing.

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 07-29-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:41 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT
Wow, very well said and STRONG Thomas! "Subdued" I love it. I don't think you mind our best interest though. We are here and you can threaten us directly (your closet is full at SG mind you and there is no halo here). Please don't sweat anyone who is a fellow 6-speeder. I think they are just trying to show there opinion. This is a forum. Wouldn't be cool If I or one of my customers started a thread showing yours or your tuners shortcomings, issues or situations in my/thier view...then stated that they don't want any responces "crapping" on said thread and had one sided comments. I believe that anyone can start a negative thread about anything and have people who agree and I have had many oppertunities. The bigger the company the more there is too. If our kit was illegitimat I could understand. You turned it into a bashing and let it run free. We are not a sponcer for this reason as we are not ones go about our conflicts this way. I don't want to mess with your thread and you actually will not hear from me any longer regarding your issue. It is exactly "your" SG700 issue and "your" thread. I just want to also make it clear that we can all see what happens out in Mexico or whatever as far as dyno sheets go. I do not want to, nor ever have called anyone out and tried to compare the SG kit to the EVOMS kit or any other. I guess we can just deduce if SG can build a kit that works. I honestly don't care to beat anyone. Just give whatever I can to a customer who steps into a complete kit and gives me the proper oppertunity to get it done. To each his own and in your case you got what you paid for in a new kit with a new tuner. Congrats, and keep it positive I agree. You will receive a contact for your future allogations, accusations and complaints. That type of service I can give weather you let me or not.

Sorry for the drama 6-speeders. Some entertainment on our part I guess. Personally as Sam Ahdoot I can say I was there and provided lots of service and favors for the car in question and when it left it was all good. SG700, GT700, PROTO700 and all the rest drive safe and remember diversity is a good thing.
Great Post. Im not sure what you are getting at though. Their opinion, or your opinion? I've heard you are pushing for posts. But maybe thats just hearsay.

I'll still try my best to avoid conflict on 6speed.

Edit: Sam you are right. It would seem like i'm "bashing", but to be honest I'm just expressing my experiences intertwined with my honest opinions. Kudos to you, for being able to uphold such professionalism. We could keep this thread on top, by going back and forth with this. I'll extend you the courtesy of staying out of the "Go, Go Speed Gallery, Go!" threads.

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 07-29-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:06 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zuluracerx
I'm curious about that too. I PM'd Diveextreme for some pointers/guidelines and hope I can use either Drew aka "the Predator" or Roberts sat equipment to capture the true story. I am a bit skeptical of dynos for the obvious, but I don't think the 60-130 test leaves any doubt what's what. Now if Dive would just PM me back and tell me how the F he got that 4. whatever insane time...Kind of curious if the gearbox can handle a true clutchless speedshift?
Whit a 7200 RPM limiter and your gearing, you should hit 130 in 4th. If you start in 2nd at 40mph you will getthere in 2 shifts. I think you will be in the 7's. You can use my box.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:43 AM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by robertp
Whit a 7200 RPM limiter and your gearing, you should hit 130 in 4th. If you start in 2nd at 40mph you will getthere in 2 shifts. I think you will be in the 7's. You can use my box.
Thanks Robert, that sounds logical and what Dive told me as well (start in 2nd and make two shifts). I will be back in town on Friday the 8th, maybe we can give it a try on Sat AM (early), in Mexico, of course...

Old 07-30-2008, 09:16 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Let me know when you guys go out again, I would like to join you.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:12 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by art4iza
Let me know when you guys go out again, I would like to join you.
I'm in Burbank, you can roll down with me Bro.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:52 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
hey, how' your car running?

Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
hey, how' your car running?
Hey, yllwturbo, its running great!!

you should have come to VCR today, we had some fun with some supras..