996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My Speed Gallery Experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 07:08 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
My Speed Gallery Experience

With all this talk about the Speed Gallery, I thought I might share my experience. First off I would like to say that I have been nothing short of extremely pleased with my kit. Its fast, reliable and made more power then promised. What more can you ask for? Sam was extremely helpful whenever I had any problems with the install. (A friend and I installed the kit) Sam even gave me his personal cell number and told me to call anytime. I know their has been some negative talk about them, but I have not found that to be true with my experience. I do know this may be falling upon deaf ears, but I thought I would give my input for whats its worth. So to Sam and the rest of the guys at Speed Gallery..Thanks for the help, my car runs GREAT!

Old 07-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thanks S-351...no problem.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:27 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
That's good to hear. What kit did you get?

Old 07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Sg700

Old 07-29-2008, 04:58 PM
pnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the rough
Hey SAM,

This is Lionel, I also wanna chime in. I originally had some technical issues with a boost sensor on my 650 kit and upgraded to the SG 700 kit. It was a tough process primarily due to logistics, but in the end I want to thank SAM and NICK for their patience and follow through. My car ran great after they completed the 700 kit, it is literally still the fastest car I ever been in. There are videos of the new owner of my car destroying $400,00.00 lp640's. The car is a absolute beast and speed gallery was great to work with.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:04 PM
LAbull is infamous around these parts
Considering SG is 1 block from my house this would be great if more people came out and said the same thing.

I got endless PM's and complaints when I inquired. They have great looking cars out front and seem to be pretty busy.

Although when I did stop by with my B6S4 several years ago they ignored me...

Old 07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
The guys are at SG are great. Period.

I've been is business (not auto related) and know first hand that you simply can't totally satisfy everyone. That's just life. That said, the guys at SG have always gone above and beyond for me.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:55 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
I have purchased a number of items, including a stage 4 kit from The Speed gallery and never had a problem with anything. They know their stuff and are very free with great advice.

Old 07-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
My Experience at Speed Gallery

I figured I would give you my thoughts as well.

I can only say that they are totally stand up guys!!!!!

I have had numerous projects done on my 2004 996Turbo Cab Porsche and my 2007 Diamond Series Bentley and my cars are awesome. I get so many compliments from people about my cars ( Including a 1st place at the GermanFest) and Speed Gallery has alot to do with that.

Nick, Sam and Dan have stood by every single item and have gone overboard to make me happy and get me numerous products at their cost to make me happy. I have there cell phone numbers as well and they have met me on Holidays and late at night to get my car. Nick has gone way overboard for me as well as Sam, great guys!! My SG700 KIT had initial problems as it was one of the first ones but after they rectified the problem the car is a beast!!!!!! BTW that was 6 months ago.
If your looking for a great Kit that is reliable and is ever so freckin fast and want people who stand behind there product and go out of there way for you, they are the guys.
Business is tough, I own a Financial company and I can tell you you can't make everyone happy but you do your best for everyone and that is what Speed gallery has done for me!!!

I love my cars and I love the work they have done for me.

BTW My car is going in for more work( Bentley ) !!

Regards,

Ice

Old 07-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Former Vendor
LARennsport is infamous around these parts
I agree...I also live in the area and they have done several things to my car and have always provided the best service. Sam is A+ guy as well as Dan. They are very VERY busy there, so the fact that they do take as much time w/me and my car as needed is always appreciated. I know them to be totally stand up guys. If there's been a problem with any work or parts they put on my car, they simply fix it. I don't know what anyone else could or would want.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Thanks and hello to everyone.

It's nice to hear your comments especially when a certain crew will just not stop re-hashing thier bad experiance. I am not even calling them out, just will call it a bad experiance(s) whatever. Things are never perfect, they are always complicated and surely are two sided too. I have a feeling that they will not stop until they or thier "sponcers" get tired. C'mon we are not stupid here...It's like a broken record already. I know "you all" are reading this and you want to keep milking it. Hope you got a good discount! Remember if I or Speed Gallery was that bad we would not be here as long as we have with great guys all over who are there to speak out for us.

Enough of that sorry, just tired of it.

Labull...sorry you were ignored. Crazy sometimes here. Did you try calling or e-mail? If I can help you in any way feel free to give us a shot. It'l be a chance to show you what we can offer.

Thanks again for the kind words and showing the side of us we try to uphold.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Sam's the man and has always helped me out. Even got me into a bad@ss set of JIC's for under 1500 bucks. Sam I solute you!

Suman

Old 07-29-2008, 10:46 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Dan and the guys are a good bunch. They do business with our company (we're not a forum sponsor yet, so I won't disclose who we are publicly) and have always been stand-up people.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:18 AM
LAbull is infamous around these parts
Where were you guys when I posted this: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...udio-city.html

When GTS comes by I'll stop by. Maybe even before.
May be in a bimmer so watch out

Old 07-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Former Vendor
Cool I was a Bimmer guy before Dan converted me. By the way one of our customers Tim got a GTS. Awesome car. I think it will lap a track better than a 996!

See you soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Speed Gallery Experience