996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Chicago Motorcars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:15 PM
craiginco is infamous around these parts
Cmc

In defense of Parin, yes, he has so far delivered 1 check(s) of 2. I told him I would tell everyone on 6speed - that was 2 weeks ago that he had accepted the car a week prior and was refunding the money. I wanted to state nothing here but facts, not opinion on the car and I think I have done that.

As far as the car goes, Parin is correct in this description. The car is an animal. It may be the fastest 996 ever... For me, it was not the car as having a beautiful supercar was probably more important than speed. I already have a Ferrari, I wanted a faster animal, maybe not this exteme and that is my fault. I have paid for that mistake. I bought a car off this website based on users opinions about the car. All I will say is opinions vary. Hopefully my second check will arrive and then (Tim) this will be over....

Last edited by craiginco; 09-08-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
Glad to see you edited your post. I still have to original. Now, as I said already I would have continued the conversation at the meet you missed this weekend. But You seem to be a guy not into conversation. You brag about your cars, money, gut and want to threaten me? I would have told you the same thing in person as I did above. I have had more than your 80k tied up in deals before and know that standing around stomping your foot like a 2 year old will get you no where. ESPECIALLY with banks. You accuse ME of bravado? Give me a break. You are the one pounding your chest. Threatening people etc. So if I read you right and your original text I have you would chase me when you saw me? Oh boy. If you can talk like a real person I look forward to talking to you. BTW: Where did you pick up a "NEW" X50? RME?

Old 09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
chicagomotorcars is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by craiginco
In defense of Parin, yes, he has so far delivered 1 check(s) of 2. I told him I would tell everyone on 6speed - that was 2 weeks ago that he had accepted the car a week prior and was refunding the money. I wanted to state nothing here but facts, not opinion on the car and I think I have done that.

As far as the car goes, Parin is correct in this description. The car is an animal. It may be the fastest 996 ever... For me, it was not the car as having a beautiful supercar was probably more important than speed. I already have a Ferrari, I wanted a faster animal, maybe not this exteme and that is my fault. I have paid for that mistake. I bought a car off this website based on users opinions about the car. All I will say is opinions vary. Hopefully my second check will arrive and then (Tim) this will be over....
Thank you for clearing it up. It means alot to me and also for the resale of the WHITE 996.

I just tracked the package to USAA, They received it as well today. So all should be cleared up. Let me know if there is an issue.

Thanks
Parin Shah

Old 09-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
Parin, trade you my Blue car for your White one :0

Old 09-08-2008, 07:52 PM
chicagomotorcars is infamous around these parts
i'll call you in a few

Old 09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Closing this soap opera drama down for now. If the OP has anything that needs to be added, PM a moderator and it can be done.