996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Finally got some pics of my TT...(Bonus Jessica Simpson pic too)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 03:03 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Finally got some pics of my TT...(Bonus Jessica Simpson pic too)

Finally got around to taking some pics of my car. Not the best pics, but you get the idea!! Got the new custom turbos on the car that I got from Tony at EPL, and now I need a clutch, injectors and re-tune on the car, then it should be DONE for a while!!!
My wife (closest to Jessica) and some of my cousins went to see Jessica Simpson last night, so I thought you guys might like to see a pic of her as well (who wouldn't!!)

Thanks for looking.

Tim

Old 08-08-2008, 04:01 PM
996twin_sc is infamous around these parts
Nice pics. Love the wheels.......I'm running the same ones.

Old 08-08-2008, 04:09 PM
anthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really niceanthracite is just really nice
Very nice Tim, did you get the GT2 wing with the car?
I want to get that GT2 wing for my car as well.
What turbo setup do you have?

Old 08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sorry Tommy your car has to stay stock....

Old 08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Sup Tim nice car bro. It Richie in los angeles, got my car back two days ago. Now just breaking the clutch

Old 08-08-2008, 04:25 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Nice! Car's not bad either. Was that grommet where it was supposed to be?

Old 08-08-2008, 04:34 PM
N1_kT is infamous around these parts
nice car and nice pictures of the girls

Old 08-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Beautiful car mate. Must be a fantastic performer. Enjoy it. Oh.... Jessica.... I prefer the Alba....

Old 08-08-2008, 07:06 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Tim both of your ladies are beautiful. Tell us a little more about your setup.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Tim,

Jessica Simpson 8, your car...9.7, Hot!

Old 08-08-2008, 07:31 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I think that is the FIRST riced out P-car I've ever seen! LOL I kid I kid! I can't wait to drive that thing at TX2K9.
Peter

Old 08-08-2008, 09:42 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Thanks guys for all the kind words (except Peter of course)!!!

Tommy-Thanks bud. Exterior wise, I bought the car like you see it. Eventually I plan on changing the wheels out to something more my taste (they look great, but I prefer something with spokes rather than mesh design). The turbos are a custom K24 with a different compressor wheel than what most people are running. I'm not real sure if Tony wants me to divulge all the info on them at the moment, so if he wants to chime in, then I'll let him spill the beans.

Richard-Thanks man!! Glad to hear you got the car back!! Keep me updated on how you like the new setup!! What clutch did you go with?? I'm about to install one soon as well, and its between a Tilton and the ATS...

Tom-Yep that grommet was right there under the e-brake assembly. It was tough to see as I was looking for a black grommet, but mine was actually painted silver from when they painted that panel at the factory, so I didn't think that was it, but then I felt it and sure enough it was rubber. Thanks again for the help.

Ben-Like I told Tommy, they are a custom K24 from Tony at EPL. I also have Divertors, Greddy BC, Maxspeed headers and exhaust. Need to get the injectors and clutch in next, and I'm shooting for 650-700whp when all is said and done. BTW-I didn't get your turbos out today, so I will send them out Monday along with a tracking #.

Sean-Lol!! Thanks buddy!!

Peter-You suck...that is all

Tim

Old 08-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
I like the wheels.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:21 AM
MGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to beholdMGS996TT is a splendid one to behold
Car & girls look great !!

Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 AM
bavboym3 is infamous around these parts
Wheels looks great.. Body kit is a bit much for me. Bet she runs like crazy though!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally got some pics of my TT...(Bonus Jessica Simpson pic too)