996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GT 3076 A/R.63...incoming!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 09:35 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Sean,

Nice choices, On the GT2 it will be killer! I will possibly be doing poor man's version
of this...

MK

Old 08-16-2008, 09:41 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Sean
I dont understand why you dont use my boy? He has built hundreds of turbos, including my beast... which continues to run with out any flaws! I am sending it back to Todd K soon to have it retune for some hopefully amazing numbers hint hint
R

Old 08-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Guess I'm going to have to build my motor sooner than later. Sean I think you should expect more.. Considering on 1.1bar I made 587rwhp with stock intercoolers and stock airbox in 97* weather. On 1.4 bar I made 657 @ 5k RPM, should be a lot more with proper fuel. Keep in mind I only have GT3071 with a K24 Exhaust housing. I hope Todd adds a brake boosting feature to your car because you will have a lot more lag than your use to. Unless my intake pipes are hurting me then you can ride in my car and see why Paulie jumped out 2 cars on me on just the hit.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:48 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Some interesting things have occured in my absense....

Old 08-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
Some interesting things have occured in my absense....
..and to think about a year and 7 months or so ago I was meeting Sean, Paulie, Joe, Steve, etc. for the first time saying the car was going to stay basically stock.. LOL! Now I'm about to be building the motor and putting a fuel system on and shooting for 750+rwhp on HIGH boost

Old 08-16-2008, 09:57 PM
H town is really turning into B town.... for boosted and bad ***
R

Old 08-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Rob,

Are you still in Afghanistan?

Old 08-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Nope, I am in Ft Benning Georgia and should be home before next weekend.... thank God I am out of that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see all of you guys
R

Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Well that was a real nice thing you did for our country Rob. Welcome back.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Sean
Thanks and I appreciate the kind words!!! Now hook me up with some of your Asians friends hint hint
R

Old 08-17-2008, 12:19 AM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Sean, can't wait to see the monster in action!

Old 08-17-2008, 12:21 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 08-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Keep update us..Sean

Old 08-17-2008, 04:50 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Hey guys I'am sorry to inform you that Sean (Dr Jitsu) will no longer be allowed to be apart of the Porsche community. He is taking a perfectly good GT2 w/ok turbos and transforming in to a super laggy pig w/ fatso turbo's, this has to stop.I have tried to talk some sense in to him with no avail,so the only thing to help the poor Dr. is to stop all conversation within the forum.
Please help stop the lunacy.It's for your own good Sean.

Old 08-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Hey guys I'am sorry to inform you that Sean (Dr Jitsu) will no longer be allowed to be apart of the Porsche community. He is taking a perfectly good GT2 w/ok turbos and transforming in to a super laggy pig w/ fatso turbo's, this has to stop.I have tried to talk some sense in to him with no avail,so the only thing to help the poor Dr. is to stop all conversation within the forum.
Please help stop the lunacy.It's for your own good Sean.
Translation: "When Sean walks Tweety I will have to suicide myself."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT 3076 A/R.63...incoming!