996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Car at EPL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 03:17 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tony@epl
Our whole travel schedule for the second half of 08 had to be reorganized.

Colorado - Next week
FL - 1st or 2nd week in Oct
CA/WA - 3rd week in Oct or 1st week in Nov

Most of our travels revolve around large projects that need actual on dyno tuning....As most of you know, projects dont always move along as planned. This often forces us to have to adjust our travel plans.
Don't forget, 2nd week in Oct is the track rental.

Old 09-03-2008, 03:28 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chuck Jones
You should be looking at "reliable" and "competitively priced" rather than powerful and reasonable. What you are asking for is not necessarily what you want. There are tuners out there who can give you power...at the expense of your engine's health...and there are companies who sell cheap tunes compared to the competition.

For the money...right now UMW is running a special and he's got an excellent reputation for product reliability and support. This somehow doesn't seem right to be talking about another vendor on an EPL discussion. You should probably start another thread or use the search function...there's a lot written on the subject. Tony at EPL sells an excellent product.
I am a very happy customer of EPL (who provides excellent service, despite his errant email issues!!!) and I have ALWAYS been a fan of "custom" tunes as all cars are different and all drivers drive different. It is my OPINION that if you just want a few more ponies, get on the internet and buy yourself a "tune". If you intend to be a "mod monster", like most of us 6speeders, and have the opportunity, enlist the service of a (hopefully) local tuner and stick with them. If you do this, you will likely always get good service. Just my .02.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:02 PM
riley6 is infamous around these parts
That is a good point, I'd rather have dealings with one source. Where is EPL located?

Old 09-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by riley6
That is a good point, I'd rather have dealings with one source. Where is EPL located?

Stratford, CT

Old 09-26-2008, 11:07 AM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
i hated Upsolute - it was my first software, errors everyday, got my money back and then moved on. . .

Old 09-26-2008, 11:49 AM
r34dy2walk is infamous around these parts
I'm actually looking to sell the car now and posted it up on the For Sale Section.

I'll be heading to Germany and within a year or so I might pick up something from there.

Old 09-26-2008, 05:02 PM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
r34dy2walk = any recommendations to safely enjoy nurburgring track there with a provided car ?