996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics after "cosmetic" surgery.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 04:38 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Smile Pics after "cosmetic" surgery.....

some pics of the car with all the upgrades listed in a previous post
hope you enjoy them........

Old 08-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Looks good Tom! I am not a huge wing fan, but for you I know it serves its purpose completly! So because of that I think it looks good too

Bet you can't wait to get back on the track to show her off!

Old 08-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Very nice, Tom. Beautiful finished product. Do you think you will have enough front DF to complement what you have added in the rear? That car should be pretty light now. Have you removed AC compressor and condensers? If so, do you know the weight savings?

When is your first track event?

Old 08-23-2008, 04:51 PM
TURBO ELECTRO is a jewel in the roughTURBO ELECTRO is a jewel in the roughTURBO ELECTRO is a jewel in the rough
Your car came out GREAT. Very sharp. Hows the driving response diference from before? Noticeable weight loss?

Old 08-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Looks Great Tom!!!

But I think you need a bigger wing!!! lol

Old 08-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Looks great! Where can I get one of those carbon lips for my GT2 front bumper?

Old 08-23-2008, 05:15 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Looks great. Love the black wheels too.

Old 08-23-2008, 05:33 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
very sharp, you did it right

Old 08-23-2008, 06:00 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Bigger wing needed. Don't under-compensate

Looking good Doctor!

Old 08-23-2008, 06:29 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good Tom..... I like the free advertising on the windsheild!!!

Old 08-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
SSSHHHHHHHEEEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH That turned out amazingly Tom. An absolute track beast.... the car makes it darn clear what its intentions are Tom. Congrats on the outcome. It is a track freak. Awesome!!!! Darn, my mind is churning again....must... save... money.

Have you noticed any difference in handling on the track with the rear deck/GT2 bumper combo?

Old 08-23-2008, 06:35 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
tom...she's stunning! my goodness! what a beauty!

Old 08-23-2008, 06:47 PM
news 4 u is infamous around these parts
TAMPA!!!! Represent, yo

This has to be one of the most beast 996 I have seen to date. Great job!

Where do you track it at?

Old 08-23-2008, 06:51 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Nice! Love the purpose built look... very cool!

Old 08-23-2008, 08:10 PM
wachuko is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Powell
Looks good Tom! I am not a huge wing fan, but for you I know it serves its purpose completly! So because of that I think it looks good too

Bet you can't wait to get back on the track to show her off!
Look closer at the photos... that is Sebring...

So Tom! How did it handle at the track??? The car sure looks mean!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics after "cosmetic" surgery.....