996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Eddie Bello now at new location!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 12:45 PM
134282 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LiNks
I'm sorry I thought you said he was going to be developing parts for the 996tt and 997tt? Universal Autosports is a car dealer/locater. They dont develope parts, I was there for the Grand Opening.

It sounds like he is going to be doing the same exact thing he was doing before, servicing high end cars, and doing performance upgrades.

Now that im thinking about it, I dont believe they even had 1 porsche there, nor is there 1 porsche on thier website.

I think he should have really stuck to the Porsche world, it seemed like it was his nitch. Its going to take time to learn the Ferraris, Lambos ect. there are a lot of other guys who are ahead of the game.
You're right - until later in the afternoon, our Grand Opening didn't feature a single Porsche. And that's why we're so happy to bring Bello on. We've got a complete service center, and our certified Master Ferrari and Maserati technicians will continue working on Ferraris, Maseratis, Lamborghinis, Koenigseggs and other assorted exotica that roll through. But Bello can take all of the Porsches. And we've got everything he needs to fabricate stuff from scratch, so he's not going to be coming in doing oil changes on Boxsters.

Our facility and clientele will only compliment Eddie's skills and talents, not hinder or stifle them. We're all about the next level.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:31 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Dammmm.... I feel bad for all you Boxster guys haha (your business is not worthy of them) .... I wish you guys the best of luck and maybe you will become a BOARD SPONSOR of 6speed so that you can contribute all of the parts that Eddie fabricates for us to purchase and push the Porsche Community forward. Good Luck fellas!

Old 08-27-2008, 06:40 PM
TRJRACING is infamous around these parts
I heard Eddie left RPM because he wasn't happy there, That's word on the street's...

Last edited by TRJRACING; 08-27-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jrgatfh has a spectacular aura aboutjrgatfh has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TRJRACING
I heard Eddie left RPM because he wasn't happy there, That's word on the street's...
I wonder why? (Not trying to sound like an *** just genuinely curious)

Old 08-28-2008, 08:47 AM
964speed is infamous around these parts
I heard there was a falling out with Tim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.