996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Eddie Bello now at new location!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned
Maciej is infamous around these parts
Eddie Bello now at new location!

Just got off the phone with Eddie a little while back. He wanted me to just make a quick little post on here to let everyone know he's acquired a new position at a shop doing research and development, designing parts for the 996TT and 997TT along with several other cars. If anyone needs to get in touch with him feel free to send me a PM so I can give you his information since I'd like to keep the name of the new shop out of the thread.

The car also has a few new tweaks which will provide the Porsche community outstanding new quarter mile times & trap speeds

Old 08-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Rasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really nice
are you Bello's luv child? no sack has been ridden harder or longer on the 6 than by you. give me freakin break

Old 08-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Banned
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, so what purpose do you serve here aside from making yourself look like a rude individual?

Old 08-25-2008, 09:32 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Rasputin
are you Bello's luv child? no sack has been ridden harder or longer on the 6 than by you. give me freakin break

who are you?

Old 08-25-2008, 10:28 PM
mikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the rough
Rasputan sounds like a clueless dip****.........not that there`s anything wrong with that!

Old 08-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mikerosi
Rasputan sounds like a clueless dip****.........not that there`s anything wrong with that!
Seinfeld FTW

Old 08-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jrgatfh has a spectacular aura aboutjrgatfh has a spectacular aura about
Wasn't he working at RPM?

Old 08-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Waitaminute...I am Eddie Bellos Love Child!

Old 08-26-2008, 07:31 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
No Paulie Walnuts is:

This photo taken right after Paulie was caught with his MINOX spy
camera underneath Eddie's Car at the Texas Mile. Apparently he
found some BIG turbos

Attached Images  
Old 08-26-2008, 07:33 AM
Banned
He moved on to a R&D position that challenges him more.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWR Tuning
He moved on to a R&D position that challenges him more.
thats great! lol

Old 08-27-2008, 06:54 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Waitaminute...I am Eddie Bellos Love Child!
+1

Old 08-27-2008, 08:06 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Marty and his secret camera,got to always look out for Marty.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:18 AM
134282 is infamous around these parts
I've been with Universal Autosports pre-Grand Opening. Eddie was here last week and I had a chance to sit down and get to know him. I'd never heard of him before, but when he left, I asked around and he unanimous "you met Eddie Bello...?!?" reaction was astounding. Apparently, before God goes to sleep at night, he prays to Eddie Bello. Though I'm not mechanically inclined - I can't tell a windshield wiper from a fuel injector - I'm looking forward to having Eddie around the shop and learning more about Porsches. Should be fun.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:08 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry I thought you said he was going to be developing parts for the 996tt and 997tt? Universal Autosports is a car dealer/locater. They dont develope parts, I was there for the Grand Opening.

It sounds like he is going to be doing the same exact thing he was doing before, servicing high end cars, and doing performance upgrades.

Now that im thinking about it, I dont believe they even had 1 porsche there, nor is there 1 porsche on thier website.

I think he should have really stuck to the Porsche world, it seemed like it was his nitch. Its going to take time to learn the Ferraris, Lambos ect. there are a lot of other guys who are ahead of the game.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.