996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Protomotive & Todd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 02:17 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Looking good Tweety.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:18 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely GREAT people, independently of their engine building and tuning capability. Great fun and great friends to have.

Here is a video of Todd doing some tweaks to my car in Hockenheim, Germany, before heading to the 'Ring. I have dozens of pics if you would like me to post, I will post some.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6JPOn5TRwQ

Old 08-26-2008, 02:22 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
WOW Jean that sounds like a beast.
Anymore videos?

Old 08-26-2008, 02:23 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Jean,
Any more in car vids of your car?
That was a great clip.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:30 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Jean,
Your car looks and sounds sinister!
Robert

Old 08-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Rob did you get my pm w/my #?

Old 08-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
WOW Jean that sounds like a beast.
Anymore videos?
+1. It sounds and looks awesome.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
MORE MORE PIX ...Jean

Just take it easy when u race my friend Proto 997tt in Dobai this winter

I wish to meet u soon guys

BTW....No speedtrip races any more?

Last edited by Shotcaller; 08-26-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:53 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jean
Absolutely GREAT people, independently of their engine building and tuning capability. Great fun and great friends to have.

Here is a video of Todd doing some tweaks to my car in Hockenheim, Germany, before heading to the 'Ring. I have dozens of pics if you would like me to post, I will post some.
Couldn't agree more. Really nice people indeed (and helpful too).... Oh that car is terrible Seriously, that's everyone's wet-dream of a 993GT2. Post more videos...

Old 08-26-2008, 11:02 PM
UAE996TT is infamous around these parts
its a beast ..

Old 08-26-2008, 11:07 PM
UAE996TT is infamous around these parts
happy to hear more protomotive tuned cars in Dubai. which level your friend is going for ?

Originally Posted by Shotcaller
MORE MORE PIX ...Jean

Just take it easy when u race my friend Proto 997tt in Dobai this winter

I wish to meet u soon guys

BTW....No speedtrip races any more?

Old 08-27-2008, 03:15 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Harold,

Check this thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...cs-videos.html

roadsterdoc posted these pix in there of Todd and Cynthia working on pauliewalnuts' GT2 at TX2K8.

^^Todd^^

^^Cynthia^^
Thanks for the pics!! Its fantastic to see their faces!!!

Old 08-27-2008, 05:12 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !

Bad ***....Love your car...

Old 08-27-2008, 05:26 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you guys for the kind words. That video on the 'Ring is of course a cruise (12 minutes or so) I have a few more videos on the track back home. There are a couple posted on Youtube, one was a WOT run between a 997TT and 997GT2 and then I joined the party, and the other with me doing a stupid mistake on the track during a DE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwyjH9SggQs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJVPIPRziA4

I will post more when I am back home. Thanks.

ShotCaller, didn't hear back from you , which car is that Protomotive 997TT? Is he racing in the Nationals, or Porsche Club?

Jean

Last edited by Jean; 08-27-2008 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-27-2008, 06:09 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Jean,

Great Vids, I absolutely loved them!

Love Todd (The mad scientist as many of us call him) tuning your car IN GERMANY,
how cool is that!! Do you have any pictures of your car at MANTHEY on the dyno?

Your 993GT2 sounds absolutely sinister under full throttle, love it!

The video on the wide open highway is !! You went by the water coolers
like they were standing still!! LOL!

Cheers,

MK

Protomotive: just really great people with Volumes of knowledge, building really
fast cars.

Those that know me know that my "bolt-on mods" have survived about 20 track days
+ 15,000 hard street driven miles and I have absolutely "**** pounded" this car and it
keeps coming back for more. I have never had a boost leak, any MAF monkey business,
or any other problem of any kind (I blew off the intake at the throttle body one time, period!). My bolt-ons were done at Protomotive by Todd, Cynthia, Russel and Dee
and it has worked famously since. I am now finally going to try a custom program from
Todd that will better take advantage of my race gas habit. I didnt want to touch becuase I havent had to touch it. I just get in it and DRIVE!
Thanks Proto, for that and the friendship)

Marty

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protomotive & Todd