996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Protomotive & Todd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 01:01 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
I met Todd and Cynthia at TX2K8. Great people.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:32 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
The real story is Eric met me.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Acropora has a spectacular aura aboutAcropora has a spectacular aura about
Protomotive=good stuff

Old 08-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
My 200-300 is 15.3 seconds (extrapolated from my TX Mile run)

Here are a couple of pics of Todd and Cynthia:
Fantastic Capabilities out of a messy shop (that is completely self-sufficient).
They have in house machine shop, engine dyno room, chassis dyno, motor build room
(the only clean area as Cyn demands). It is in the middle of nowhere Arkansas on some of the most beautiful property imaginable. He has to trailer cars up and down the 2 mile
driveway due to heavy rutting in the rains.

Marty
I see Marty was lucky enough to cross the river when it was low. Here's a pic of the river when Peter and I were there. It was so high, we had to park our rental car and wade through it in order to get up to Todd and Cynthia's house.

Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2008, 03:06 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I see Marty was lucky enough to cross the river when it was low. Here's a pic of the river when Peter and I were there. It was so high, we had to park our rental car and wade through it in order to get up to Todd and Cynthia's house.
It does not look like a good place to drive P-cars.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robertp
It does not look like a good place to drive P-cars.
The mile long driveway definitely isn't. But the paved roads that the driveway goes to, are.

He trailers all of the customer cars up and down his driveway.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-28-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
The mile long drivway definitely isn't. But the paved roads that the driveway goes to are.

He trailers all of the customer cars up and down his driveway.
My snow-plough of a front end would end up with a pile of mud

Old 08-28-2008, 08:32 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS

Old 08-28-2008, 08:50 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
more pics

Pic#1: Tx Mile: Dee, Russel, Todd K, Cynthia K (the two with white caps),
and myself pushing my car to the starting line.

Pic#2: The (2) highest profile Protomotive Customer's:
Laverne and Shirley (Parosole "Dr. Jitsu and Paulie Walnuts)

Pic#3: My underhood goodies

Attached Images    
Old 08-28-2008, 09:46 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Yes - yes i did. I am still in therapy from the experience.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
A trailer Scott?

Hell, I have a jet boat and barge he might be interested in!!! I've caught striped bass in skinnier water than that!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
sean tell me your not holding a sun unbrella .....LOL

Old 08-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Vic,

Actually that was Paulie's umbrella that I took from him to save him from looking silly.

Kind of backfired and now I have been living w/ the consequences ever since.

I used to run around telling everyone who saw it "I am not gay!!! Really!" but that only made things worse

Old 08-29-2008, 01:50 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Liar liar> That is your Gucci umbrella to match your shoes,so don't even try to push it off on me.Seanpoppins learned umbrella > sunburn that lesson he did learn from me.

Old 09-03-2008, 03:40 AM
chenshan is a jewel in the roughchenshan is a jewel in the roughchenshan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Harold
Thanks for the info. Yes, Todd seems very busy at the moment. Hoping all is well over there as I have not heard from him in a while either...

Would love to get a detailed breakdown of what you have done to your car if you dont mind.
I found out the best way is to call him. Just tell him what you need and he will be very kindly and helpful ^^.

Todd made a huge progress for me recently, not done yet but an amazing result. The data of p-box showed that tip might have a chance to be as fast as 6 speed for 100-200 km/h around 700hp by pump gas.

I will post results and details soon after he finishs my current setting.

Chenshan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Protomotive & Todd