996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pictures of us and our 996TTs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Pictures of us and our 996TTs

Guys, a thought crossed my mind. We are always on the forum posting responses to each other and yet only a select group get to meet up and actually personally know each other.

How about a thread of pictures showing us together with our cars. We can finally put a face to each poster. What do you guys think? I will post a pic this weekend (realise I dont even have a pic of me with my car!!)

Old 08-28-2008, 08:20 PM
vv23 has a spectacular aura aboutvv23 has a spectacular aura about
Start the trend--everyone will follow

i'm gonna have to get some pics taken now

Old 08-28-2008, 08:29 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Woodster @ Protomotive, Arkansas/USA

OK,

Been posted before but here is me (Woodster)
the extra "t" in my name I have tried to remove for years, it is a mispelling.

The first pic is me at Protomotive,

The second picture is KPG (who came from the prestigious world of Buicks)

Attached Images   
Old 08-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
The second picture is KPG (who came from the prestigious world of Buicks)
hilar ious

You guys crack me up!!

I'll post a pic later...it's on my other computer.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
funny marty...i know you are uglier (and older) than that and that is definitely NOT KPG....

i'm uglier than marty, so you won't see my pic here.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:40 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Adam, I like your wheels. Are they gun metal or black? Also, is your car lowered? Looks great.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:39 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Harold
Guys, a thought crossed my mind. We are always on the forum posting responses to each other and yet only a select group get to meet up and actually personally know each other.

How about a thread of pictures showing us together with our cars. We can finally put a face to each poster. What do you guys think? I will post a pic this weekend (realise I dont even have a pic of me with my car!!)
this might help!..... I started it here and it got a little out of control and was finally moved to the OT section cause everybody wanted in!! good thread.....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-yourself.html

Old 08-29-2008, 04:10 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Here you go

Attached Images  
Old 08-29-2008, 04:41 PM
90PSI is infamous around these parts
robertp- those wheels look amazing on your car

Old 08-29-2008, 06:16 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
They are the stock Techno hollows. The only issue I have with them is that I needto run spacers. The spacers add 2lbs per rim.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:34 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Rob,

Your cab is beautiful, great car!

MK

Old 08-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Rob,

Your cab is beautiful, great car!

MK
It's a real sleeper too...

Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 PM
rwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of light
Me and mine an the Gunball 3000

Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Pic of me!

Mike

Old 08-30-2008, 05:04 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tom kerr
this might help!..... I started it here and it got a little out of control and was finally moved to the OT section cause everybody wanted in!! good thread.....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-yourself.html
Great stuff, thanks Tom.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of us and our 996TTs