996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Titan Motorsports Project 996TT Official Build Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 07:26 PM
racegate is infamous around these parts
Just want to bump this thread to see if there has been any developments on the car?

Old 08-10-2010, 12:18 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Titan needs to get that car out the Global Tuner Grand Prix in Oct @ Laguna Seca.

www.globaltunergp.com for more info.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by racegate
Just want to bump this thread to see if there has been any developments on the car?
So far we've just been driving the car and taking it to local events. It's brutally hot out here right now so not much track time for anyone but hardcore addicts. We've got a few high profile project coming to completion and we'll get back to work on this car in the coming weeks to hit up some DE's in Sept / Oct / Nov and well into 2011.

Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
Titan needs to get that car out the Global Tuner Grand Prix in Oct @ Laguna Seca.

www.globaltunergp.com for more info.
Working on it Did you change the date on it ? I see it's in October now, much better timeframe for us than August when I originally thought it was, going to see what I can do.

Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 AM
racegate is infamous around these parts
Wes what is the latest performance on the car?

Old 08-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by racegate
Wes what is the latest performance on the car?
Haven't taken it to the drag strip since Nero yanked the front wheels and broke the inner axle stub in the process on Drag radials. Had it on the dyno and made 725 on C16 with the K24/18Gs, doubt we can get much more out of them. I'm anxious to get her back out to the track in the next few months (road course) and may even take her out for a few laps at Redline this weekend if we can get some time to work on her.

That being said we'll have a few fun projects being made public in the coming weeks that are the reason this car got put on the backburner, no "bull" there .

Old 08-10-2010, 01:44 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by onelove
Haven't taken it to the drag strip since Nero yanked the front wheels and broke the inner axle stub in the process on Drag radials. Had it on the dyno and made 725 on C16 with the K24/18Gs, doubt we can get much more out of them. I'm anxious to get her back out to the track in the next few months (road course) and may even take her out for a few laps at Redline this weekend if we can get some time to work on her.

That being said we'll have a few fun projects being made public in the coming weeks that are the reason this car got put on the backburner, no "bull" there .
What boost level to see 725 and on what dyno?

Old 08-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ttboost
What boost level to see 725 and on what dyno?
On our dynojet 424LC2, boost I'd have to check the logs as it's been some time but I believe it was 1.65-1.7 bar, pretty much all the boost we could get to make with the current wastegates using the GM boost control solenoid.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:59 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Wes, PM me your # so we you can park by us at Sebring. The Orlando guys and a couple of Tampa guys will be there as well.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Wes, PM me your # so we you can park by us at Sebring. The Orlando guys and a couple of Tampa guys will be there as well.
Will do, trying to decide if I'm bringing my Z4M or the camo car. Got a few things to do to the camo car, and it'll be over classed for my driving ability, but only one way to get seat time

Old 12-04-2010, 08:18 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
subscribing

Old 12-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor
Going to re-invigorate this project very soon so that I can begin taking it to some DE's in early 2011.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
any updates

Old 03-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Blockhed
any updates
Found a few days recently to get some more of the wiring tackled but still need a few more free days to get her track ready. Shops been extremely busy with TX2K11 and the Lamborghini TT projects but I'm hoping to get back to the old girl sooner rather than later. Dying to get out on track with her.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:26 PM
hasauto is infamous around these parts
sweet