996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

USP motorsports Great guys coral springs FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 03:50 PM
JimC is infamous around these parts
USP motorsports Great guys coral springs FL

Cris green and his crew are one great bunch of guys!!!!!!!!!! On short notice (30 minutes) he was able to look at the RAT 996 Turbo from domani motors and put it on the lift hook up the computer and we looked at the Hennessy receipt and couldnt find all the parts when it was on the lift we noticed there were 3 different colors to the yellow this on a car I was told had no paint work( honestly I dont know how Randy sleeps at night) any way I did see one of his guys yellow carrera and Criss personal TTBlack verry sinister,, and looked around the shop and would not hesitate to bring my TT there,,hehas intercoolers custom made for the TT that I will be buying soon for the other car. any way I just wanted to tell you older guys like me thatthere ar a bunch of young guys who have these com puter controlled cars figured out and I assureyou Criss green and company are well up to the task!!!http://www.uspmotorsports.com/ PS I like the old Holly double pumper on my panteras more and more

Old 09-23-2008, 07:17 PM
audikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to behold
+1 for Chris and USP!!

he did a PPI for me as well and saved me from making a big mistake!

Old 09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
It wasnt the POS from Domoni motors was it???

Old 09-23-2008, 08:20 PM
audikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to behold
no...it was from the Car Depot in Doral, FL....

Old 09-24-2008, 06:37 AM
Why are you selling your car it wouldnt happen to be yellow woud it I am looking only for a yellow one

FOR SALE: (996TT) Evo V-Flow Intake, GIAC chipped ECU (will have ECU cloned so it will work in your car)...PM me if you're interested.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:49 AM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Chris is a great guy - and does amazing work. Very smart and honest. Good to see others talk about him.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by JimC
Why are you selling your car it wouldnt happen to be yellow woud it I am looking only for a yellow one

FOR SALE: (996TT) Evo V-Flow Intake, GIAC chipped ECU (will have ECU cloned so it will work in your car)...PM me if you're interested.
I'm not selling my car, I'm selling an Evo V-Flow Intake and GIAC chipped ECU -for- a 996TT...

Old 09-24-2008, 02:25 PM
hrs1 is infamous around these parts
+1 go chris!

Old 09-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Chris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the kind words guys, Hal you still need your sunroof fixed? also you need more power

Chris Green

Old 09-25-2008, 08:56 AM
Former Vendor
Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !Tony@epl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris Green
Thanks for all the kind words guys, Hal you still need your sunroof fixed? also you need more power

Chris Green
+1 for Chris here too.

Hal- Chris is right....I think you need more power too .

Old 09-25-2008, 12:00 PM
David9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, thanks for the great recommendation about USP Motorsports. I'm dropping off the Turbo on Monday.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:08 PM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
You will be happy you did!

Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 PM
CFZ
CFZ is infamous around these parts
This place is just around the corner from me, wish they worked on BMW's!

Old 09-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Chris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David9962000
Guys, thanks for the great recommendation about USP Motorsports. I'm dropping off the Turbo on Monday.
You will be very happy with the suspension setup your going with. see you monday.

Jim or Andy any luck finding a car?

Chris Green

Old 09-26-2008, 06:22 AM
Yes but again I amd doing my do dilligence Yellow is a verry difficult car to find almost as hard as white or red any more!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: USP motorsports Great guys coral springs FL