996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
looks great Darren!

Old 08-21-2004, 11:52 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Looks great D, nice deep shine.

Old 08-22-2004, 12:03 AM
john stephanus is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Darren
Steve - last week I polished the car with the porte cable machine and a red foam pad from griots garage -

I used Klasse all in one and klasse sealant that i got from sponsor Proper Auto Care....

The car was not very dirty but I washed it last night and clayed some rough spots i missed on the polishing -

Then I Applied the Rejex as directedand let sit for 25 mins before I buffed it off ( BBq'd a hot dog and had a beer ) Then used the new Rejex towel to buff it off....

Let sit overnight in the garage -

Took it out this morning and sprayed final inspection with a microfiber towel and that's about it -
I am trying to understand how to best apply Rejex. I thought most were saying to wash the car with blue Dawn and then just put the Rejex on. I gather you did not run into any problems in putting the Rejex over Klasse?

Thanks,

Old 08-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
W-O-W!!!! What a great looking car. If you have a few minutes please upload them into the gallery it is simple. I also offer a $5 coupon that comes in the confirmation email.

http://www.rejexusa.com/reviews/

John I think what you are hearing is that many people have their own methods they are discovering. I think many including myself will layer the RejeX over a wax. Although you can strip it (Clay bar) and then apply RejeX with great results. Like last weekend when I did our 330...

Washed/stripped, clay bar (mothers), washed, Rejex'ed, buffed by hand with RejeX USA towel.

Different angle

Old 08-22-2004, 12:48 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Eric - I thought you would get more of a kick out of the pictures with the rejex bottle on the car!!!!!

Old 08-22-2004, 01:05 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
My concern (unfounded) would be applying Rejex over wax. If Rejex seals the wax and there is any outgassing over time, you could see a clouding under the Rejex.

Time will certainly tell.

Old 08-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
No I love them! Seriously the pics are great. My hope is to get everyone that loves this product to post their pictures with the bottle incorporated! The reviews section is VERY easy to use. I think you have a great set of pictures that I would like to see posted in there Robyn Opened up her Reviews account and forgot to add her pics!!!

Old 08-22-2004, 01:12 AM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
Looks great Darren..I like it better than your orginal Turbo

Old 08-22-2004, 01:13 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
Eric: I took a photo of the tips after I put RejeX on them

Old 08-22-2004, 01:20 AM
Dahas is infamous around these parts
Looks like liquid black glass! Great job!

Old 08-22-2004, 01:38 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Eric,

I have a bottle that I got before you were involved with REJEX and I love it. I will have my car done soon. I just bought a carwash last week here in NY so i may be talking to you about some more product soon.

Old 08-22-2004, 01:43 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Heya Darren since we sent you the bottles of Rejex is it ok to use some of those pictures also? The car looks wicked like that!

Old 08-22-2004, 02:06 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
of course sharky - go for it man !!!

Old 08-22-2004, 02:16 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Darren
of course sharky - go for it man !!!
Thanks Darren, I just wanted to check first How long did you leave it on in the end because dayuuuuuuuum it looks hot. I love the combo of the GT2 front and the RuF tail. Very cool indeed!

Old 08-22-2004, 02:26 AM
Banned by Moderators
How many bottles of Rejex do you have Darren!!! ha ha... too funny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My