996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 10:24 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My

Wow - It is about to pour here so the pictures are a little dark but you get the idea

Last edited by DJ; 11-02-2006 at 12:32 PM.
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:25 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:25 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:26 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:28 PM
DJ

Old 08-21-2004, 10:29 PM
DJ
Eric - feel free to use any of these pictures if you wish pal - Great product - proud to have you as a sponsor!

Old 08-21-2004, 10:33 PM
DaveH is a jewel in the roughDaveH is a jewel in the roughDaveH is a jewel in the rough
That looks awesome Darren!

Old 08-21-2004, 10:39 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
looks great

Old 08-21-2004, 11:00 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
looks great D. Can you give a quick summary of the process you used?

Old 08-21-2004, 11:13 PM
DJ
Steve - last week I polished the car with the porte cable machine and a red foam pad from griots garage -

I used Klasse all in one and klasse sealant that i got from sponsor Proper Auto Care....

The car was not very dirty but I washed it last night and clayed some rough spots i missed on the polishing -

Then I Applied the Rejex as directedand let sit for 25 mins before I buffed it off ( BBq'd a hot dog and had a beer ) Then used the new Rejex towel to buff it off....

Let sit overnight in the garage -

Took it out this morning and sprayed final inspection with a microfiber towel and that's about it -

Old 08-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by Darren
Steve - last week I polished the car with the porte cable machine and a red foam pad from griots garage -

I used Klasse all in one and klasse sealant that i got from sponsor Proper Auto Care....

The car was not very dirty but I washed it last night and clayed some rough spots i missed on the polishing -

Then I Applied the Rejex as directedand let sit for 25 mins before I buffed it off ( BBq'd a hot dog and had a beer ) Then used the new Rejex towel to buff it off....

Let sit overnight in the garage -

Took it out this morning and sprayed final inspection with a microfiber towel and that's about it -
That's about it??? That is some serious detailing work, I admire anyone who owns a black car and takes the time to keep it nice, I sure as hell didn't, nice job Darren.

Old 08-21-2004, 11:20 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Rave TT
That's about it??? That is some serious detailing work, I admire anyone who owns a black car and takes the time to keep it nice, I sure as hell didn't, nice job Darren.

that should be basic care for anyone who cares about their cars paint. If you don't have a PC yet, you should get one

Old 08-21-2004, 11:22 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
looks hot!! you can join Mr.Detailer crew hahaha!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took the Rejex Challange - Ohhh My