996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

M3 owners........P Envy?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 08:50 AM
Banned
Matt Fresh is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Hamann7
You must be a complete ****ing moron. In the past, I've not bashed you out of respect for Ryan and the fact that you are his friend.

But why don't you ask him about my knowledge of Porsche tuning? I won the Shootout, *******. It was a collaborative effort between Wilber, myself, and Protomotive in addition to many other development partners. The software was custom written in house by Todd Knighton, not pre-programmed. So don't TALK to me about modding Turbos.

Anytime you want to run my GT2, you're more than welcome to, and I'll show you why your car is a piece of ****.

You think you're so much smarter than the rest of us for buying the Upsolute. Obviously, you have never run against a Ruf R Turbo to 200mph.
I haven't even finished reading this thread yet... in fact I think I am only on page 3 now and just want give you a piece of my mind, because with your plethora of bull****ting on this forum to impress everyone on here that already hates you I feel that it is time to break it down like it really is.

Tyson, you are a short, fat insecure ***** that has one thing going for you... you are wealthy. Congrats... so are many other people on here, and nobody gives a **** that you have money.

You are a ****ty driver. I know, because I was pulling away in corners driving an M3 when you had a GT2, and I was in flip flops that were sliding off my feet while I was driving. I also have heard from numerous sources that you are a ****ty driver... people who I know and people who I have just met.

You did not win the TT shootout, the Protomotive car did. You, with your copious weath, purchased the car after the competition, and now claim that you were the main contributor to the cars sucess. "Your" car also got beat by By Design's TTCab in the track event and braking event, which is a lot more important to most of us than a stupid drag race and dyno run. If your car makes 1000bhp and loses on the track to a car making 500bhp, then you are a *****. If I went and bought Michael Schummacher's winning F1 car, that doesnt mean ****, except that I own a badass car and couldnt drive it for **** like he could.

Ahem.... bottom line after all the later said is that everytime you spout off how rich you are, or how your car is better than everyone elses, or how you hang with the hottest girls in LA at the hottest clubs, it just reassures us all that you are a **** driver with a nice car, you probably tip the bouncers at Concord, Shelter, etc $100 per night to let your fat *** in, and the girls you might have with you, you paid for their **** and they feel obligated to kick it with you until they leave with my friends at the end of the night, and we never paid to get in *****. Bottom line is that nobody on here likes you, and why dont you do us all (and yourself) a favor and go post your idiotic, self indulgant, presumtious comments somewhere else so we can enjoy our common enthusiam in Porsches w/o some ranting little ***** biting our ankles for attention all the time.

I rest my case.

Last edited by Matt Fresh; 08-24-2004 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:51 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by 20C4S
yo soon2be,
wasn't gonna join the thread until the name Lucent pop out. **** happens and let it be. leave the name out & u guys can say whatever u want. just be cool.

I don't see anyone saying anything bad about Lucent. If anything it's a great advertisement for body work

I understand **** happens, but why try to deny it? Tyson does nothing but bash people on this board, nothing wrong w/ him taking a little back even if it is from a little kid that drives a honda.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:53 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Matt Fresh

You did not win the TT shootout, the Protomotive car did. You, with your copious weath, purchased the car after the competition, and now claim that you were the main contributor to the cars sucess. If I went and bought Michael Schummacher's winning F1 car, that doesnt mean ****, except that I own a badass car and couldnt drive it for **** like he could.

Correction, he owned the car before the shootout and sold it afterwards.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:56 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Soon2be993tt
I don't see anyone saying anything bad about Lucent. If anything it's a great advertisement for body work

I understand **** happens, but why try to deny it? Tyson does nothing but bash people on this board, nothing wrong w/ him taking a little back even if it is from a little kid that drives a honda.
cool. made my point clear.

now u guys have fun. enjoy!

Old 08-24-2004, 08:56 AM
Banned
Originally posted by Soon2be993tt
Correction, he owned the car before the shootout and sold it afterwards.
honestly, that is irrelevant at this point, but if you are correct than I admit I was wrong. This is not the point though.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:57 AM
honestly, that is irrelevant at this point, but if you are correct than I admit I was wrong. This is not the point though.
I was just getting it out of the way before Hammann missed the point of the argument and focused solely on that

Old 08-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
How'd I guess that the thread with 130 replies in one day would be another kick in the nuts contest. LOL ::

For the record I think your all a bunch of *******, and you can all kiss my ***!

:Just Kidding:
I love fighting LOL

Of course what do I know, I only have a measly 996 which will never live up to the Porsche name.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:16 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Dont make me bust out my scion shoebox!

Old 08-24-2004, 09:18 AM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
to impress everyone on here that already hates you I feel that it is time to break it down like it really is.

Tyson, you are a short, fat insecure ***** that has one thing going for you... you are wealthy. Congrats... so are many other people on here, and nobody gives a **** that you have money.

Bottom line is that nobody on here likes you, and why dont you do us all (and yourself) a favor and go post your idiotic, self indulgant, presumtious comments somewhere else so we can enjoy our common enthusiam in Porsches w/o some ranting little ***** biting our ankles for attention all the time.

I rest my case.
Matt It's pretty sad that you have to insult a guy based on his physique. That says a lot about you, instead of makeing valid points you make fun of his weight, and how he looks, WOW you are so mature! Who the hell cares what he looks like? What makes you so damn perfect, Is it your humility and kindness, your confidence and ability to make fun of others?

You say that nobody on this bored likes him, but if you go through the replys to this thread I think you may find that people do in fact appreciate his participation on 6speed, I for one do.

Seriously why do so many people on this bored try and impress the other members instead of speaking their mind, its like a bunch of John Kerrys who need to take a pole every damn time they have to make a decision. I happen to like the discussions on this bored. It's usually the people who don't have anything to do with a particular arguement that get all bent out of shape. Its just a discussion, move on, we all have our opinions and we should be allowed to share them without a bunch of little babies crying about a little harshness every now and then. Look up the word Forum in the dictionary!

Old 08-24-2004, 09:25 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Dang! So much drama.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:28 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Hey "Gangsta" shut the **** up and let the grown ups have their discussion!!

Old 08-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Hey Matt, I'd like to see you say all that **** to my face you little *****.

You think you're a better driver? You are the WORST, and I do mean the WORST driver I have ever seen. A soccer mom in her minivan or Suburban full of kids drive faster than you down Las Flores. Yeah, it was Las Flores, not Piuma you retarded dip****. And you NEVER pulled away from me on the corners. I had to hit the brake to avoid hitting you mid-corner because you have no idea how to turn in and throttle steer or accelerate through a corner.

You want to race? Anytime, any place, MOTHER****ER!

Go figure, all this **** talking coming from a god damn car salesman.... BMW at that.

That, is comedy.

Last edited by Hamann7; 08-24-2004 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:59 AM
Banned
Originally posted by ttgangsta
Matt It's pretty sad that you have to insult a guy based on his physique. That says a lot about you, instead of makeing valid points you make fun of his weight, and how he looks, WOW you are so mature! Who the hell cares what he looks like? What makes you so damn perfect, Is it your humility and kindness, your confidence and ability to make fun of others?

You say that nobody on this bored likes him, but if you go through the replys to this thread I think you may find that people do in fact appreciate his participation on 6speed, I for one do.

Seriously why do so many people on this bored try and impress the other members instead of speaking their mind, its like a bunch of John Kerrys who need to take a pole every damn time they have to make a decision. I happen to like the discussions on this bored. It's usually the people who don't have anything to do with a particular arguement that get all bent out of shape. Its just a discussion, move on, we all have our opinions and we should be allowed to share them without a bunch of little babies crying about a little harshness every now and then. Look up the word Forum in the dictionary!
I think you are missing the point. I will agree, maybe it is immature for me to poke fun at his physical attributes, but I lost my temper and felt the need to lower myself to his level for a minute.

The point you are missing is this: everyone on here wants to agree to disagree, and it is fun to have heated disagreements and opinions about all the topics on here. What is not cool, is people like Tyson, who are not debating about interesting issues... he is just talking **** to people, calling names, saying he is better, and telling us all how much money he has. This is not what the forums are for. They are for us to discuss Porsches.

Old 08-24-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Hamann7
Hey Matt, I'd like to see you say all that **** to my face you little *****.

You think you're a better driver? You are the WORST, and I do mean the WORST driver I have ever seen. A soccer mom in her minivan or Suburban full of kids drive faster than you down Las Flores. Yeah, it was Las Flores, not Piuma you retarded dip****. And you NEVER pulled away from me on the corners. I had to hit the brake to avoid hitting you mid-corner because you have no idea how to turn in and throttle steer or accelerate through a corner.

You want to race? Anytime, any place, MOTHER****ER!

Go figure, all this **** talking coming from a god damn car salesman.... BMW at that.

That, is comedy.

*cough* lap one *cough*

You must have a lot of track time under your hands

Old 08-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Scott, why don't you talk to me when you can afford more than a Honda.

I'll race you around Willow any time you want.

You don't even have the *****.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M3 owners........P Envy?