996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dealer Review Skymotor Cars And My 996tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 07:44 AM
silk55 is infamous around these parts
Dealer Review Skymotor Cars And My 996tt

Well to start off I was in the market for a 996tt and found Kevin’s black 996TT via Ebay through SKYMOTORCARS. Just from the pictures and emails with Marc the car looked and sounded mint. So I decided to take a trip down to PA in a rental Ford Mustang (UGHHH I don’t why people buy these POS’s granted this was the v6 maybe the GT or GT500 are better) but anyways arrived at SKY MOTOR CARS and was greeted by MARC the car looked absolutely mint! When we first started the car the sound was amazing!!! Sounded better then my Gallardo! Inside and out the car was perfect. So I handed over the checks and we went on our way back to Mass. Over all my experience with SKY MOTOR CARS was perfect I would highly recommend them to anyone looking at purchasing a car in the future. It’s very rare to find a NO BS dealer out there and these guys are it. Also I would like to thank Kevin for all the PM’s and additional information he provided me. Kevin good luck with your Gallardo.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:52 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I know Marc and he runs a pretty tight ship with his co-workers. Great business for sure! Glad your happy with Kevins turbo, I loved the sound too!

-Drew