996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My new BBI Autosport Exhaust on my EVOMS GT700 - Video Clips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 11:10 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So what was the HP gain? Is this a catback system if so how bad is the drone?

Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
what does the system Look like?
Your car must fly (GT700)!
Are you running awd ? You obviously switch PSM off on those busy, cramped streets?

MK

Old 10-16-2008, 12:42 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Sounds neat Thomas! Get some footage from outside

Old 10-16-2008, 02:35 PM
mojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to behold
that's sound amazing.. i want one... congrats...

Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 PM
x50plt is a splendid one to beholdx50plt is a splendid one to beholdx50plt is a splendid one to beholdx50plt is a splendid one to beholdx50plt is a splendid one to beholdx50plt is a splendid one to beholdx50plt is a splendid one to behold
mufflers

[I had dynos done back-to-back versus my miltek catless system. The results were shocking and suprising, to say the least....

would you mind posting the dyno # others are looking for products like these.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Sounds bad ***!

I'm with Marty, are you still AWD?

Old 10-16-2008, 06:13 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Hey guys thanks for all the positive comments! I'll try and answer the questions after i post a new video for you guys.

So on my lunch break, i decided to make another video. I'm editing an outside car video in 3rd->4th gear now... I'll update you guys as soon as its done.

Edit: anyone know of a good hd video editor? MTS video format...

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 10-16-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:23 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Update: new video up, 3rd gear pull outside of car.... enjoy

Originally Posted by ssmugen
whoa that exhaust sounds great!

Thanks ssmugen.
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
DAT **** SOUND CRAZY. HOLY **** . WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey yllw, that was exactly what I was thinking when we got it on.
Originally Posted by art4iza
Nice video Thomas, sounds healthy. I heard about the results congrats.

Thanks Art, any updates on your monster?
Originally Posted by StrtSwpr996
Sounds great, how much would a set up like that (exhaust) set someone back?

The retail on this off-road setup is $4950, I believe.
Originally Posted by SamboTT
Oh yeah. Betim did a few for my customers and it is awesome. Well built and good power. With that said the cool part is that you get a combination GT-3 AND Turbo sound. Wait till you hear the outside vids guys.

I think the choice is easy now…. This system, hands down over the 3 spares I have…
Originally Posted by lamvince
damn thomas, that was music!!!

Haha… I wonder what a system like this would sound like on the lp..
Originally Posted by boca996tt
sounds great

Thanks Boca996tt!
Originally Posted by BlackBear
I gotta hear this in person. If this is really as good as the video sound I might have to bite the bullet and write a check.
Originally Posted by BlackBear

I loved the sound of my GT3 with the GMG center section. If this gives me that kind of sound......
Check out my new video… Come by and check it out in person..
Originally Posted by torresmd
Sounds fantastic. Wow your car looks like it pulls violently fast!! Enjoy!

Thanks Torresmd, it’s funny how this is still my daily driver…
Originally Posted by vincentdds
So what was the HP gain? Is this a catback system if so how bad is the drone?

It’s from the turbos back, like 95% of the systems out there. Very minimal drone, if any… I’ll scan the dyno sheet soon…
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
what does the system Look like?
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Your car must fly (GT700)!
Are you running awd ? You obviously switch PSM off on those busy, cramped streets?

MK
Hey Marty, In the video it was RWD/psm off. I run it awd normally…
Originally Posted by sharkster
Sounds neat Thomas! Get some footage from outside

Done Boss! Wanna trade cars for a couple of weeks ?
Originally Posted by mojottx50
that's sound amazing.. i want one... congrats...

Thanks Wil! How’s everything going?
Originally Posted by x50plt
[I had dynos done back-to-back versus my miltek catless system. The results were shocking and suprising, to say the least....
Originally Posted by x50plt

would you mind posting the dyno # others are looking for products like these.
Sure. No problem… I’ll post up some dyno sheets within the next couple of days…
Originally Posted by Powell
Sounds bad ***!
Originally Posted by Powell

I'm with Marty, are you still AWD?
It was RWD in video, but I run it AWD normally.

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 10-16-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:28 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
I need to hear that baby in person!

Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
I need to hear that baby in person!
VCR Sunday?...

Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM
ezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Thomas, I thought you wanted something more quiet and bought my old europipe but that new exhaust ain't quiet at all! I think I've been hearing your car from my house and I'm in all the way in Encino.

I think I know some people who would buy that europipe off you. Let me know what you are going to do with that.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by ezmoney888
Hey Thomas, I thought you wanted something more quiet and bought my old europipe but that new exhaust ain't quiet at all! I think I've been hearing your car from my house and I'm in all the way in Encino.

I think I know some people who would buy that europipe off you. Let me know what you are going to do with that.
Haha... did you hear it today?

I bought it cause i wanted an alternative to this monster ..

Hows it going, is the M5 out of the shop yet?

On a different note: I just took BlackBear for a ride, i can't wait for him to post up his impressions.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:20 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Saw the dyno Betim faxed over today. You're lucky to have his talents at your side.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:13 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
how fast were going man???????? sick, sick, n sick man :-)

Old 10-17-2008, 12:16 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ezmoney888

yeah i heard him too n i'm in Burbank

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My new BBI Autosport Exhaust on my EVOMS GT700 - Video Clips