996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My new BBI Autosport Exhaust on my EVOMS GT700 - Video Clips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 02:56 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Hey Marty, In the video it was RWD/psm off. I run it awd normally…

^^^ this makes sense to me^^^^, I took off the PSM the other night and almost
looped my car. I keep the PSM on for the most part, especially in traffic.

Your car looks like it really flies, give us some Real numbers when you can, and you
will need less wheelspin to get an impressive 60-130 time.

Good luck,

MK

Old 10-17-2008, 05:43 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Hey Marty, In the video it was RWD/psm off. I run it awd normally…

^^^ this makes sense to me^^^^, I took off the PSM the other night and almost
looped my car. I keep the PSM on for the most part, especially in traffic.

Your car looks like it really flies, give us some Real numbers when you can, and you
will need less wheelspin to get an impressive 60-130 time.

Good luck,

MK
Thanks appreciate the comments!

Real numbers as in 60-130 times? or more dynos?

Old 10-17-2008, 05:48 PM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
sounds awesome Thomas, congrats!!

any vbox times yet?

Old 10-17-2008, 06:19 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bone_doc s4
sounds awesome Thomas, congrats!!

any vbox times yet?
Thanks Karl.. no vbox times yet. i need to borrow Drew's box again...

How's it going? Long time no see.. Come to VCR this sunday...

Old 10-17-2008, 07:27 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
nah i dont think he meant dyno #, im pretty sure he meant 60-130 .

Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Thomas when you get your hands on that Vbox let me know. Hopefully when my car is ready to go we can get some nice times and enjoy. No speed gallery cars are allowed though

Old 10-17-2008, 11:04 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
SUP ART n ss
wassaapp Yellow, u coming to VCR this weekend? lets all go for a drive and lunch on PCH afterwards.

Old 10-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Bodybag has a spectacular aura aboutBodybag has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Thanks Karl.. no vbox times yet. i need to borrow Drew's box again...

How's it going? Long time no see.. Come to VCR this sunday...
Dude I have a P-Box and you can borrow it anytime you want. I offered to send it to Hollywood to test his new Proto650 kit but I haven't heard back from him about it, so you are more than welcome to use it in the meantime. I'm in Brea so I think you're close enough to come by and pick it up. PM me if you want it.

Steve

Old 10-18-2008, 12:30 AM
patman is infamous around these partspatman is infamous around these parts
Awesome Thomas!! 1st & 2nd vid was few miles from where i stay, wished i could have gotten a ride in your new beast.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:37 AM
996TTSCAB is infamous around these parts
Holly Smokes! I keep watching the videos over and over, a real monster!
Did somebody say PCH run after VCR this weekend, I don't think I can keep up with cars like that, but count me in!

Old 10-18-2008, 05:32 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 996TTSCAB
Did somebody say PCH run after VCR this weekend, I don't think I can keep up with cars like that, but count me in!
yeah i said it! we need more of the p-car family out that day! who else is down!?

Old 10-18-2008, 07:02 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Dyno's are a joke you all know that (for definitively telling you how much power your car makes)
(2) dyno's done on my car:
Mustang AWD: == 495 awhp
DynaPack in RWD mode == 628 rwhp

I am a huge fan of (2) hp testers:
60 mph-130 mph (you will be between 6 and 7 seconds)
and I hate to admit...
1/4 mile trap speed (you should be 133-136 mph)

good luck and let us know!

MK

Old 10-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Thomas,
Just finally found time to check this out. It sounds awesome. I'd love to see it in person. If you guys wind up hitting up VCR tomorrow, let me know what time and I'll come find you...

Congrats on the exhaust and the car. It looks like it's all coming together nicely!

Old 10-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by art4iza
Thomas when you get your hands on that Vbox let me know. Hopefully when my car is ready to go we can get some nice times and enjoy. No speed gallery cars are allowed though

Sounds good Art! Good talking to you yesterday…
Originally Posted by Bodybag
Dude I have a P-Box and you can borrow it anytime you want. I offered to send it to Hollywood to test his new Proto650 kit but I haven't heard back from him about it, so you are more than welcome to use it in the meantime. I'm in Brea so I think you're close enough to come by and pick it up. PM me if you want it.
Originally Posted by Bodybag

Steve

Thanks Steve, you have pm.
Originally Posted by patman
Awesome Thomas!! 1st & 2nd vid was few miles from where i stay, wished i could have gotten a ride in your new beast.

Wow, really? I’ll be around there sometime next week, if you would like to come by and check it out…

PCH cruise for sure....
Originally Posted by ssmugen
yeah i said it! we need more of the p-car family out that day! who else is down!?

Haha… David did you know mojo got pulled over last weekend? I think someone called in about me and the supra…
Dyno's are a joke you all know that (for definitively telling you how much power your car makes)
(2) dyno's done on my car:
Mustang AWD: == 495 awhp
DynaPack in RWD mode == 628 rwhp

I am a huge fan of (2) hp testers:
60 mph-130 mph (you will be between 6 and 7 seconds)
and I hate to admit...
1/4 mile trap speed (you should be 133-136 mph)

good luck and let us know!

MK

You are totally right Marty. I’ll be honest, from what I’ve seen on here, getting 60-130 times seems a bit tedious. Such as getting the perfect octane, the perfect street, the perfect weather, the perfect shifts, etc..
Originally Posted by Kato
Thomas,
Originally Posted by Kato
Just finally found time to check this out. It sounds awesome. I'd love to see it in person. If you guys wind up hitting up VCR tomorrow, let me know what time and I'll come find you...

Congrats on the exhaust and the car. It looks like it's all coming together nicely!

Thanks Kalon, I appreciate the comments. It took some time after my whole ordeal with speed gallery. But EVOMS and BBI have both been very supportive in the process to bringing this car to life. I’ll try and be there around 9-10. I recall you need to be somewhere at a certain time, so if you need me to come earlier let me know…

Old 10-18-2008, 06:37 PM
I just added a new video. This one is probably my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xutuAA6atxc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My new BBI Autosport Exhaust on my EVOMS GT700 - Video Clips