996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My new BBI Autosport Exhaust on my EVOMS GT700 - Video Clips

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 07:08 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I love the sound of that, sounds similar to my Switzer (no cats).

Nice!

MK

Old 10-18-2008, 07:38 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
I love the sound of that, sounds similar to my Switzer (no cats).

Nice!

MK
Thanks for the comments.

Marty, do you have any videos of your car?

Old 10-19-2008, 02:04 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
holy **** that thing looks fast...

Old 10-19-2008, 04:47 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Hey Thomas, Nice to see your ride is running well. Sounds beast I need a ride soon. I miss chillen with the Porsche guys with my lil 335 *sigh* I met Betim a few times and have seen/heard good things he's a good guy I wanted him to do an exhaust for my new 335 last month but now I no longer have one AGAIN so I guess I'll have to wait.

-Jon

Last edited by Jmoney; 10-19-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:25 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jmoney
Hey Thomas, Nice to see your ride is running well. Sounds beast I need a ride soon. I miss chillen with the Porsche guys with my lil 335 *sigh* I met Betim a few times and have seen/heard good things he's a good guy I wanted him to do an exhaust for my new 335 last month but now I no longer have one AGAIN so I guess I'll have to wait.

-Jon
Thanks Jon. It's been awhile since we've seen you around. Too bad it didn't work on last weekend for C&C. No more 335 again? How have you been?

Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
holy **** that thing looks fast...
thanks!

Almost time for VCR, for those who are local. See you there!

Old 10-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
See you guys out at VCR...on my way.

Old 10-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Wow, that really sounds great. Nice job!! So is Betim going to offer these for sale, or was this just a one-off design?

Old 10-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Thanks Jon. It's been awhile since we've seen you around. Too bad it didn't work on last weekend for C&C. No more 335 again? How have you been?
Ya its been about 8 months. Ya long story about that second 335. So far I've been ok just waiting for this year to end so I can have a better 2009 .

Old 10-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Kato
See you guys out at VCR...on my way.
Good to finally meet you today! I tried to call Oliver, I hope you guys had some fun today. Haven't heard back from you guys, i hope you guys are ok.

Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
Wow, that really sounds great. Nice job!! So is Betim going to offer these for sale, or was this just a one-off design?
It's a one-off design. thanks for the comments!

Originally Posted by Jmoney
Ya its been about 8 months. Ya long story about that second 335. So far I've been ok just waiting for this year to end so I can have a better 2009 .
Good to hear from you after all these months, i hope you are well. What are you driving these days.

It was good to meet so many people at VCR today! It was nice to have so many familiar faces show up this weekend. Great BBQ too, and kart racing after lunch...

Good seeing Turbo Mike, Drew, Kalon, Oliver, Dean, Adam, David, Robert, Wil, Richie, Steve: (most of which are 6speeders) sorry if i missed your name... it was really a great long day!

See you guys next weekend!

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 10-19-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:09 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Yeah, definitely cool to everyone out today..too bad I couldn't stay and play. The car is a beast..makes me THINK I need more power

Old 10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
damn missed the bbq! any pics!? hhaha

Old 10-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by ssmugen
damn missed the bbq! any pics!? hhaha
lots of fooood.... you missed out!

Originally Posted by TKDalumni
Yeah, definitely cool to everyone out today..too bad I couldn't stay and play. The car is a beast..makes me THINK I need more power
Hey Adam, if you noticed i was also taking it easy. Gas for like 3-5 seconds then let off...

You just need the proper fueling and you're set

Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Nobody does better work than BBi Autosport. These guys are the best.

John

Old 10-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Good to meet all you guys as well. Oliver and I took a nice "cruise" through the canyons, had lunch at Neptune's Net and then cruised up the coast a bit. I wound up at the outlet mall in Camarillo and did a little shopping with the woman.

Fun day overall. I'll see you guys out again. Sorry we missed the bbq.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Kato
Good to meet all you guys as well. Oliver and I took a nice "cruise" through the canyons, had lunch at Neptune's Net and then cruised up the coast a bit. I wound up at the outlet mall in Camarillo and did a little shopping with the woman.

Fun day overall. I'll see you guys out again. Sorry we missed the bbq.
I'm glad you guys had a good time! You guys missed the go-kart racing!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My new BBI Autosport Exhaust on my EVOMS GT700 - Video Clips