996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speed member "DJ's Z" in bad car accident last night

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 03:05 AM
smiler51 is infamous around these parts
Scary pictures Dennis. Hope you will be recovering quickly and get back on the road with a sweet new ride.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:49 AM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
That looked like a bad accident. I'm happy you're OK! At least the girl wasn't drunk or texting. Do you know how the girl is doing? Rest, take your meds and get well soon!

Old 10-20-2008, 05:38 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
wow.. glad to hear you are doing alright..

Old 10-20-2008, 07:32 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Hope you have a speedy recovery

Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 AM
rolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to beholdrolfjahn is a splendid one to behold
I lost a brother in a head on-a 2 year ordeal.
Your Z06 saved your life-get better.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:51 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Glad you are doing ok. From the pictures it looks a lot worse.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Dennis,

Hope you are feeling better today...I just realized that this accident makes a pretty darn strong argument for a front engine car.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Wishing you fast and painless recovery.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Glad to hear a good ending. Just goes to show you never know what the hell can happen.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:05 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Glad you're ok, the car looks like a write off.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:34 AM
rwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of lightrwilliamtaylor is a glorious beacon of light
Wow... glad you're OK. 20 years ago that probably would have been fatal. I'm sure GM crashed a quite a few Z06s to make sure that you had the best possble chance when it happened for real.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rwilliamtaylor
Wow... glad you're OK. 20 years ago that probably would have been fatal. I'm sure GM crashed a quite a few Z06s to make sure that you had the best possble chance when it happened for real.
Good call.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 AM
RESQ911 is a jewel in the roughRESQ911 is a jewel in the roughRESQ911 is a jewel in the rough
Keep getting better. Thank God you were completely stopped. Maybe your car saved her life.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:29 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for everyones support. It means alot believe me...I sure thought I'd be feeling better today but I did not want to get out of bed. Very sore and the most ****ty attitude. God bless my wife...It was the worst morning so far. My wife will be taking off early today so I can get to my insurance company to get the claim process going. I'll be heading out to Katy to the wrecking yard to get the rest of my belongings from inside the car (if they're still there) and take a few more pics of the interior, exterior and engine compartment. Thanks again guys for all your well wishes. It helps as I look toward the future and imagine what I'll end up doing to replace my baby...

Your right Sean...not sure how a P-car would have handled that impact...?? I hope we never find out thats for damn sure.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:33 AM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
Damn! That's a heck of a wreck! Glad to hear you're OK, and that's all that matters.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6speed member "DJ's Z" in bad car accident last night