996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speed member "DJ's Z" in bad car accident last night

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I see a nitrous line. Just like i expected.
@ Paulie.

Dennis....Damn!!! I can't believe you walked away from it either, bro. Wow....

Old 10-20-2008, 06:06 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
LOL...leave it up to Paulie to come up with that one.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:50 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Dennis
Just got back in from Florida and I am sorry to hear about the accident but glad to know you are well! Now to buy the ZR-1 :-)
Robert

Old 10-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !

See Paulie, hanging out with me HAS rubbed off on you!

Old 10-21-2008, 05:39 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Paulie,

that was priceless!

Great to hear Dennis is rising up again and can look at the whole
unfortunate situation.

Marty K.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:36 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Classic!

Hope you're holding together Dennis. Looking forward to seeing your next ride.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:34 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
glad to hear you're okay

Old 10-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Feeling better today?

Let me know when you want to go for a ride in the new set up.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:58 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Or we can take this for a ride. I can help you spend the insurance money.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:26 AM
That is the car he should put the insurance money towards!

Old 10-22-2008, 09:32 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu

Thanks Doc.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Actually, that's a great idea, Sean!

Dennis, you should really take a look at Tony's 650 rwhp TT C6 Z that he has for sale. If I didn't already have my car, I'd buy that car and his trailer.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2098168

Old 10-22-2008, 11:01 AM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Amazing....you just never know.

Just really curious about the girl, how did she do?

Old 10-22-2008, 12:38 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the heads up guys...not sure how long this insurance BS is going to take. Guess I'll be on the side lines for a little while till all this gets sorted out. Tony's ride looks amazing...that was the plans for my Z06.

If the ball was rolling on this end I would seriously consider it and the trailer.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Actually, that's a great idea, Sean!

Dennis, you should really take a look at Tony's 650 rwhp TT C6 Z that he has for sale. If I didn't already have my car, I'd buy that car and his trailer.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2098168

Thanks Scott, it really puts a smile on your face the second you start it up. I would really like to get something with back seats but worse case I'll strap one of my kid's to the roof.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6speed member "DJ's Z" in bad car accident last night