996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Guess who just helped me to datalog my new set up?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 09:45 AM
ArcticSilver is a splendid one to beholdArcticSilver is a splendid one to beholdArcticSilver is a splendid one to beholdArcticSilver is a splendid one to beholdArcticSilver is a splendid one to beholdArcticSilver is a splendid one to beholdArcticSilver is a splendid one to behold
He is a great dude. In fact, he was kind enough to offer me a kidney when mine fails from all the drinks I've seen him buy the LV Porsche crew and I.

I better chill out on the topic though....I don't want my "VR Post ratios" to go all kittiewampus, as I've said he's a good guy a few times before as well.

Rob

Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
He has always been very nice to me too......on another note, Sean, you can borrow the extinguisher I carry in my Supra. Done deal, see you at the Mile on Sunday.
Peter
Peter,

Do you need me to pick it up, or can you drop it off at Tommy's?

Old 10-22-2008, 04:30 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
peter, we are going down there on Sunday now. Do you want to caravan.

Todd

Old 10-22-2008, 04:34 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Tell VR deputydog said hi. VR is pretty cool. We met at the MotoGP last year. That maniac was driving his CGT down a dirt road at Laguna Seca.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Sean - post up some pics of those Agency Power turbo parts underneath. With cans like that, you should show them off!

Old 10-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
The tuning gods are frowning on me.

Monday night we dataloged some pump files and sent them to Todd. Last night we wanted to log some race gas files but we needed to get the more than half a tank of pump gas out. We could not siphon it so I decided to drive it out and do the pulls tonight.

There were torrential rains in Houston tonight, so no luck.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Wife is pissed since I have not been spending time with my son at night. I guess I will have to give her more than one minute of foreplay to make it up to her.

Looks like I will not make the mile Sat but hopefully will get some V box runs in.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:58 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Good thing for you everybody is going Sunday.See you there.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Paul was right Sean. He said you'd wuss out anyway!

I guess I'll be the only htown 996 shooting for the big 2-0-0!

Old 10-23-2008, 05:59 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Sean you better get that POS Silver Bullet dialed in and headed down to the mile or you will win the coveted "MANGINA OF THE YEAR" award...

Hey that'll be 2 years in a row right...?

At least I have a good excuse (Z06 killed by a F'n Honda)

Looks like I'll be riding ***** with Paulie this year to check out all the action.

Come on Doc don't be such a (!) man up...

Old 10-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Well I am not going to be shooting for ****. I blew a hose off somewhere this morning and the car just pours coolant out from behind the motor as soon as it gets in the reservoir. We will know more tonight hopefully. It really sucks because she felt like a BEAST this morning.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Why will RobMD not be going? I thought he had "the protomotive" car right now?

Anyway good luck to all and try and get Rob down there, I want to see some strong numbers from you all.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:03 PM
I stole Alex away from the dyno session he was renting tonight and we dataloged some more runs on C16 tonight going up to 1.5 bars. It was that same place that we did the UrbanSpeed runs that ended in law enforcement. The 9 PM commuters seemed rather preturbed, gosh darn it.

She ran STRONG, the A/F ratios were almost dead on, a touch rich even. Go figure.

All we need to do is to send the files to Todd for some timing adjustments and I should get another 40 rwhp and be breaking 6 seconds soon in the 60-130.

The trick will be to catch Alex right after the Mile on Monday before he goes back to bang some Vegas muff he is taking on some trip around the world.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 10-23-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:27 PM
1.5bar = wussy

1.7bar = Real Man

Old 10-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Alex wanted to do a 1.6 run.

I will have to lose at 1.5 first and that will not happen w/ you ladies

Old 10-24-2008, 06:44 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
1.5bar = wussy

1.7bar = Real Man
^^^.

Powell, way to represent

Dr. Jitsu, get your ***** whipped mangina down to Goliad and rug that thing
in 5th gear with the boost up and see what you get!

Dr. Rob, so much talk and no Tx Mile...very weak.

Paulie, what is the ****tail of choice for rear seat riders in the cad/limo?

MK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Guess who just helped me to datalog my new set up?