996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Is there a Doctor in the House

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 04:03 AM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
Well it looks like bad has gone to worse. They relesed my uncle from the hospital yesterday and he is now not doing good at all. He has requested that he goes back to were his life was started, Dallas to be with his friends and family. I will be driving them (aunt and uncle) starting tonight and hopefully get there by the early morning, I done it before and can't see why I can do it again. I will keep everyone updated when I get back to San Diego.

Old 09-06-2004, 06:56 AM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
I hope he gets better.

Old 09-06-2004, 12:55 PM
I hope he gets better also, but that is in God's hands now. It looks like I will be driving them to Dallas on Tuesday or Wednesday now.

Old 09-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
If you have nothing to do and just want to get out pm me and we can go get something to eat and chat.

Old 09-06-2004, 01:43 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
The internet is a strange thing. You've got friends on this board that you have never spoken with or seen.

I'm in OC if you need to get away and chat.

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you and your family. Always stay positive.

T

Old 09-06-2004, 11:01 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
So sorry to hear about your uncle. If this is truly his time to go, I hope he is as comfortable as possible. As you said, it is in God's hands now.

-A

Old 09-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Cole, will do. IIRC I think that you live just a couple miles from where I will be staying. North Dallas.

To the others that have responded, I will get back to you but have been very busy with my uncle helping him out and stuff.

Old 09-07-2004, 03:20 PM
wantone is infamous around these parts
The people on this thread rock! :thumbup:

Old 09-11-2004, 06:44 AM
My Uncle is still in the hospital with the incompetent doctors, and just today the doctor said that they will know what is wrong with him when his passes away and they perform an autopsy. I replied with WTF, your a doctor?

Old 09-11-2004, 07:16 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by dbelleperc
just today the doctor said that they will know what is wrong with him when his passes away and they perform an autopsy. I replied with WTF, your a doctor?
Is that true? If so, that should be reported. What a bunch of bozos. Very sorry you are having to deal with this. Very sad.

Old 09-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Yes it is true. So a couple of hours ago another doctor came to see my uncle in the hospital, and said that he only has 2-3 days to live and they are still not 100% sure what his illness is. They are going to perform an operation tomorrow and are afraid that he may die on the table, but if it is going to give him 1-2 months to live, his family and I all say YES. More infor to come, I am headed back to the hospital.

Old 09-11-2004, 10:54 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i can't believe they actually said that

David,
wish the best for the family.

Old 09-11-2004, 03:55 PM
donneyj is infamous around these parts
From the speed of his deterioration I would imagine that the malignancy has spread to his liver. Many secondary cancers will cause a person alot of terrible pain and suffering for many many months, I realise that you are very close to your Uncle and hope you can understand that this very quick deterioration will mean that the pain and suffering he experiences will be alot less than it could have been.

My thoughts are with you

DonnyJ

Old 09-11-2004, 10:11 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
I can only wish your uncle, yourself and your family the very best.
In this day and age it's surprising that doctors can behave in the way these doctors have behaved.

God bless

Old 09-15-2004, 10:29 AM
Well the crap from the doctors is still going on, for example a doc. came into the room and says that we need put my uncle on Mega doses of Morphine while his blood pressure (BP) was 60/40, and to put him to sleep like an animal on Sunday night 9/13 (not exaggeration) even the CNA had to leave the room crying. Needless to say that he is no longer our doc, and the Police had to come to the hospital to restrain myself and a relative while my Aunt and my uncle's daughter is balling their eyes out.

So my question for now is a doctor wants to pull his nasal feeding tube and send him home tomorrow. How much of a danger and what is involved in putting a stomach feeding tube in? My uncle had a "pick line" put in yesterday with no problem. They want to sent him home tomorrow to die without food or water. My Aunt wants a feeding tune but the doctor says that the procedure will kill him - what's the difference.

BTY- his vitals are stable, breathing on his own, and is somewhat responsive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Is there a Doctor in the House