996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Maxspeed motorsports NHP Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:22 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
Maxspeed motorsports NHP Exhaust?

Anyone have any experiences with this company and their products?

How is their NHP Exhaust? Thanks!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:58 PM
RickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I purchased a carbon fiber wing blade from them off of ebay and had problems with a specialty wrench required to remove & install the new one. I contacted them and they shipped me a new one no problem. The blade was really good quality - GL w/purchase!

Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
my exhasut was from them. it sounded great and dude was really cool to deal with. Pretty quick too.. Price was amzing!!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:48 AM
TAndujar is infamous around these parts
I spoke to Nelo @ MaxSpeed yesterday about some parts and it was a very informative conversation. He did not mind about the many questions I asked him about his products, R&D (basically his personal 996TT), etc.

I am almost decided to buy his exhaust system (muffler and headers) but would like to hear from others about the quality and performance.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Daz - Porker is infamous around these parts
I bought loads of stuff of him great to deal with and fast at getting the parts.
Haven't fitted exhaust yet but it looks well made and it mandel bent most aren't.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:03 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
if you want to hear the exhaust and see for yourself the performance just click on my youtube runs!!! i have the link right here so.... TRUST ME.. ITS GOOD.. and ITS SUPER CHEAP COMPARED TO THE REST.... He is really cool too....

Old 11-04-2008, 10:42 PM
vbzatty is infamous around these parts
I have headers, exhaust, and DV's from them. All top notch. DV's weren't holding the boost from my GT28's. I called and left a message; he called me within 15 minutes and shipped me stiffer springs at no charge the next day. Good guy to work with!

Colby