996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K9 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:45 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I have looked into doing our own "TX2K9 Mile" but to be honest, I do NOT want the liability... However, if you'd like to organize/coordinate Ryan, I'd be happy to make your event part of mine!

Tim - I've got you signed up!

Jean - sounds good bud...see you soon.

Peter

Old 12-28-2008, 08:05 AM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
Peter,

Do you have me signed up?

Justin

Old 12-29-2008, 07:30 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Justin, yes of course, I just received payment this weekend from you and you're good to go!

On that note, 34 days to get another 33 signups, otherwise there will be no road racing/de at TX2K9...

Peter

Old 12-29-2008, 09:45 AM
F8L SNK is infamous around these parts
who here has not signed up for road racing? Jitsu, Paulie, Rob, you guys better sign up if you haven't already! Dennis, I know you just got your car but are you signed up? I'll see who else I can find to sign up. I am really looking forward to the track day.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:08 PM
Tim, thanks for the support! You are correct, Sean, Paul, Rob, Dennis and many others have yet to sign up. I hope they do soon though!
Peter

Old 12-29-2008, 05:03 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I'm going to punch Peter in the nose.Settle down Peter I will sign up in due time!!!!

Old 12-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Hhahahhahh, oh damn, I might get popped by Paul! LOL

On that note, if DUE TIME = by the end of Jan, then you are good!

Otherwise, if we can't get the minimum number, we'll have to cancel the MSR event...

Peter

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
I'm going to punch Peter in the nose.Settle down Peter I will sign up in due time!!!!

Old 12-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by F8L SNK
who here has not signed up for road racing? Jitsu, Paulie, Rob, you guys better sign up if you haven't already! Dennis, I know you just got your car but are you signed up? I'll see who else I can find to sign up. I am really looking forward to the track day.

I did the road course the last 2 years...tons of fun but I have to work this year. Will definately do the 60-130 and also possibly the 1/4 and dyno day.

Will definately be down for some night action against any of you'se ladies in Mexico as well.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:23 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
You guys better get signed or I will be forced to bring the Miata out to bust up on some egos... If you hit the number in the next week or so Peter, I'll just bring the Turbo

Justin

Old 12-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I can't take off two days, so no MSR for me. I already checked on that one. I am going skiing a little before TX2K9 and I'm already taking that week off, so looks like I'll just be there for dyno day, drag racing, and 60-130.

Justin's not kidding I hear the Miata will really put the hurt down on some of you all at MSR! Don't let this happen!! Sign up damnit!

Old 01-05-2009, 01:49 PM
26 days left to get another 33 signed up or the RR/DE will be cancelled...
Peter

Old 01-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Hey guys/gals, it's 1/13/09 and the deadline is fast approaching. If we don't have our minimum by 2/1/09 then MSR Houston will not be part of TX2K9. Sign up if you plan on signing up!
Peter

Old 01-13-2009, 01:29 PM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
A work colleague and myself our holding out till closer to the deadline to sign up, just to better know the business schedule and how that will effect us. I may be able to sway a few more also, will give it a shot..

Old 01-13-2009, 05:01 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boss351
A work colleague and myself our holding out till closer to the deadline to sign up, just to better know the business schedule and how that will effect us. I may be able to sway a few more also, will give it a shot..
Ditto...will not know for sure until March, not before.

Old 01-13-2009, 06:39 PM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Ditto...will not know for sure until March, not before.
Think you need to sign up sooner than March Chris.

Originally Posted by houstonT
If we don't have our minimum by 2/1/09
Chance it, you know you'll be there!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: TX2K9 Official Information Thread