996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K9 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:34 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Peter
Please stop waiting to tell everybody the pending news.......
Did you come out of the closet Paulie??

Old 02-04-2009, 03:37 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Ben,After your Redstone gay club comment don't you wish..

Old 02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Ben,After my dream about you in the gay bar I wish could just tell everyone ..

Last edited by bmoores; 02-04-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:57 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Ben & Sean sitting in a tree..........

Old 02-04-2009, 05:00 PM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Signed up for MSR!

Old 02-05-2009, 08:38 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Minor schedule change posted for the RR event in post 200.
Peter

Old 02-05-2009, 09:05 AM
What about post 205?

Old 02-05-2009, 11:55 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Attention Attention..........

Every once in a while you run into someone special that is self-less and passionate about cars...this person comes out of no where in hard times and steps up to help when help is needed. Paul (PAULIEWALNUTS) is that guy. Out of no where, he self-lessly stepped up and offered to sponsor TX2K9 with his business (Classic Hand Car Wash in Houston, TX). It's guys like Paul that make this event continue year after year and continue on, even through the financial crisis we are all going through...

Thanks Paul, you are the man!
Peter

Old 02-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Awesome stuff Paulie.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:07 PM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Originally Posted by bmoores
Awesome stuff Paulie.
+10000

Paul, you car wash being up the road from work for me gets my car and the others that work with me as often as possible. So in a way I am a sponsor too!

Very noble of you!

Old 02-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Thank you Peter glad to help.I always look forward TX2K events.You do such a good job organizing them.

Peter for President...

Old 02-05-2009, 02:51 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Msr

New to 6speed but am a permanent member of MSR Houston. If there is anything I can assist with; please let me know.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:02 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
All Hail Classic Hand Job Houston.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Attention Attention..........

Every once in a while you run into someone special that is self-less and passionate about cars...this person comes out of no where in hard times and steps up to help when help is needed. Paul (PAULIEWALNUTS) is that guy. Out of no where, he self-lessly stepped up and offered to sponsor TX2K9 with his business (Classic Hand Car Wash in Houston, TX). It's guys like Paul that make this event continue year after year and continue on, even through the financial crisis we are all going through...

Thanks Paul, you are the man!
Peter
Translation: Paulie was pestering me sooooo much with an incessant onslaught of PM's and voice mails about giving him props for his sponsorship that I had to post this if I ever wanted a moment of peace......

Just kidding you Walnut. I was serious when I said that one of the main functions of money was a way to show some love. You are appreciated!

Old 02-05-2009, 03:13 PM
OH MY GOD I am going to save this entry from Jitsu.
Show me some rep points Sean.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: TX2K9 Official Information Thread