996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K9 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:08 AM
HennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to behold
Our 2009 Nissan GTR just made over 700 rw hp on the Dynojet. This vehicle will be in action at the TX2K9 event later this week. Come and check it out.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:00 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sweet John!!!!! I can't wait to see all the badass cars at TX2K9...rumor has it your 600+ rwhp ZR1 will be in action too?
Peter

Old 03-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Sonnyboy is infamous around these parts
Billionaire7 (from famed sti videos on youtube) and i will be bringing the mean Subaru to tx2k9. Thanks to Cosworth, vividracing, FullRace, and Motiva for getting the 700+whp to houston.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sonnyboy - SWEET! Post some pics of the car!
Peter

Old 03-16-2009, 09:42 PM
GT4094R is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

GT4094R "billionaire7" here!

Sneek Peek! V

She look tastefully different today.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Can't wait...

Old 03-18-2009, 08:52 AM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Will we require fog-horns at MSR tomorrow?

Old 03-18-2009, 09:44 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Hope it doesn't look anything like it did this morning! I'm waiting on one call to know whether or not i'll be there.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Weather looks clear in the 70s for the weekend. But who knows...

Bmoores, you out of Manchester, NH?

Old 03-18-2009, 11:12 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Manchester, England.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Just loaded the car in the trailer for the long voyage there. We unfortunately ran out of time to get everything 100% done, particularly the final tune-up and boost controller setup with the new 1,000cc injectors. Dyno was booked most of the day getting other cars tuned for the trip and as of 4:30AM this morning 6 cars are on the road from Orlando on their way there. Well be running the car at 1.3 bar and hope to stay full throttle most of the weekend until we get the final tuneup done when we return. Anxious to get out there after a hectic week and have some fun!

Old 03-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Well Matt's Vette will not be there, unless LMR decides to call us back tomorrow. I've been trying for 3-4 days to get to them to ask about a tune for Matt's car since Mike @ G-Force is going out of town.

So it looks like it will be left at home for the event because its got a brand new set of heads on it and it would be stupid to blow it up trying to run it without a tune.

Now if someone could convince Justin N. to come down and just make a quick adjustment on the dyno for us then we would be there, but I don't think he's going to be here till the Drag Racing day

All in all it sucks... Both shops have basically failed for us.... Guess there will always be next year. Regardless the Porsche will be there though.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Wes, lets go make some street pulls in the Porsche, log them, and send it to Tony and have him make some tweaks to it to run bigger boost?? I've got Durametric loaded on my computer, but don't have the cable with me however. You got my cell...let me know.

Tim

Old 03-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra
Wes, lets go make some street pulls in the Porsche, log them, and send it to Tony and have him make some tweaks to it to run bigger boost?? I've got Durametric loaded on my computer, but don't have the cable with me however. You got my cell...let me know.

Tim
Planning on it, I'm bringing the cables and my laptop loaded with Durametrics and the Flashloader, we don't get in until Friday so it's just a matter of how much time I have once we get there, she should go 10s in her current setup if all goes as planned. See ya Friday.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:10 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by onelove
Planning on it, I'm bringing the cables and my laptop loaded with Durametrics and the Flashloader, we don't get in until Friday so it's just a matter of how much time I have once we get there, she should go 10s in her current setup if all goes as planned. See ya Friday.
Sounds good buddy. If you need any help just let me know!!

Tim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: TX2K9 Official Information Thread