996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K9 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:25 AM
wooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to all
Was great meeting some new people and seeing old friends. Weather was perfect except some fog in the mornings. The work Peter puts into this behind the scenes is unbelievable....first class, well organized event.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:27 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Vince , glad you could come down & babysit Peter,good seeing you.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:34 AM
wooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to allwooosh is a name known to all
I'm glad your in Houston to keep Sean's world in perspective

Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sean the mangina of the year.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I can't wait till next years!

Old 03-24-2009, 09:52 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Doug Pawlak was out taking professional photo's during the events this year. Please visit to see his awesome pics and order one if you would like...

http://www.bluemelon.com/cafephoto/tx2k93-09

Old 03-24-2009, 12:52 PM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
Who had the blue turbo bike?

Old 03-24-2009, 01:13 PM
michael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nice
Originally Posted by the head
Who had the blue turbo bike?
Dont know but it didnt run very well.Sure looked good though!

Old 03-24-2009, 06:13 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Peter - Thanks again for putting the event together. It is one of only two events that I am committed to driving 1200 miles one way to each year.

Tim & Vince - Great to see you guys again and thanks for putting up with the loner from Minnesota.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:28 PM
michael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nice
Wish I would have known about the street races Sat nite.Somebody let me know next time.Got a nice turbo zx14 i could come out and play with

Old 03-24-2009, 07:36 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Peter - Thanks again for putting the event together. It is one of only two events that I am committed to driving 1200 miles one way to each year.

Tim & Vince - Great to see you guys again and thanks for putting up with the loner from Minnesota.
It was great to see you again to Eric!! You know you are always welcome in our group!! Make sure you bring that lanky old guy with you next year though

Thanks for letting me drive the car too!! That car is decievingly fast!! This was the first year that I actually really wanted to have one of my cars here

It was also great meeting some new people and hanging out with my old friends. I wish we could have this meet twice a year, its a great stress reliever

Tim

Old 03-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Congrats again on the overall win, Eric...awesome achievement!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Thanks you Peter Cant wait till next year!

Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Congratulations Eric. Nice job!!!

Old 03-25-2009, 07:00 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wooosh
I'm glad your in Houston to keep Sean's world in perspective
Vince, it was good to meet you.

I hope I didn't get you lost in Seally.

Ryan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: TX2K9 Official Information Thread